Badlands

Today hadn't been a fantastic day. You see (Y/N) is a hybrid specifically a Ender Dragon hybrid. Normally she can hide it quite easily. After years of learning potions she had memorized the invisibility potion but she didn't have the supplies to make it.

Now this wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact no one knew about her begin hybrid. She wasn't keen on telling Ranboo because Endermen had been under the rain of a Ender Dragon for years.

But she still had to go on with her day so yeah. So she grabbed a cloak to hide her wings. Her horns weren't that big so her hair hid them well enough.

She grabbed the invitations for the Badlands and left her house to head to the there. She made it to the gates of the Badlands without anyone seeing her so that was good.

She saw the mansion at the end of the path and what looked to be about 4 people. As she got closer she noticed they were all hybrids.

"Hello I'm (Y/N). I have been sent to give you the invitations to the festival." (Y/N) greeted them.

"I'm Badboyhalo! You can call me Bad though. I'm the leader of the Badlands. It's a pleasure to meet you (Y/N)! Also I'm a demon hybrid. Oh! Everyone introduce yourself's!" Bad said happily.

"I'm AweSamdude. You can call me Sam. I'm a creeper hybrid but don't worry I won't explode unless I'm angry." Sam said laughing a bit at the end.

(I don't know much about Antfrost so sorry if this isn't how he acts!)
"I'm Antfrost! You can call me Ant though. I'm a cat hybrid. But that's kinda obvious isn't it?" Ant said chuckling nervously at the end.

"I'm Skeppy! Only Skeppy! I'm a shapeshifter." Skeppy said

"How about we continue this over tea?" Bad asked

"That sounds delightful." (Y/N) said following Bad inside to a balcony with a table for six.

"Here (Y/N) let me take your cloak you are our guest." Sam said

"Oh uh no I'm fine with it on." (Y/N) said trying to be nice.

"No I insist." Sam said. You sighed realizing he wouldn't give up so you took it off. They gasped not expecting to see the wings.

"I'm kinda a Ender Dragon hybrid." (Y/N) said looking down thinking they wouldn't like her.

"Those wings are so cool!!!" Skeppy said like an exited kid.

The rest of the day was spent conversing with the older hybrids. Bad had told
(Y/N) she was always welcome in the Badlands and that all of them would attend the festival.

When the sun started to set (Y/N) told them her goodbyes and left. It was a good day. She made new friends and was now a bit more comfortable with her hybrid side. The Dragon in her already liking them.

A/N: Hello people! So any questions on the book or any suggestions? I'm just curious if you guys think I should add anything!