Living and Dead

(Y/N) was walking around the SMP not really paying much attention. Things had gotten quite.

No one was around the main SMP much anymore. She really didn't blame them. She was just lonely.

That's when a boy with clout goggles came up to her. She knew him from Manburg. Man that was a long time ago.

"Hey (Y/N)!" George said

"Hey George where are you going?" She asked the brunette.

"Oh just Kinoko Kingdom. If you want to come you can!" George said.

"I think I'll take you up on your offer!"

~ meanwhile in snowchester

"Tubbo she's going to die isn't she?" Ranboo asked

"Her curse and George's are what's killing them. They'll die but it'll be peaceful." Tubbo responded

"How long has everyone known?"

"Since both were kids. People are born with the curse. We're letting Dream out so he can go to the funeral."

~Kinoko Kingdom

"George....do you think the others know about our curse?"

"I know they do. Karl's got a plan though so don't worry."

"Ok."

The two lay in the grass peacefully watching the sky. It was beautiful.

"George I'm scared. What about my family?"

"It's ok (Y/N). I promise. Come here."
(Y/N) laid her head against George.

He watched the girl fall asleep it wasn't long till he did too.

XD was the first to find them. He buried them in the graveyard then told the others.

Karl tried to get them back but it didn't work. He lost almost all his memories in the process.

Dream died from grief of losing his closest friend.

Tommy, Techno, Phil, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Michale got together and lit fireworks for their lost girl.

Sapnap and Quackity had to cope with the loss of losing a friend and their fiancé not really even begin himself anymore.

Sam went rouge nobody knew what happened too him.

As for others most left. Others stayed to remember those lost. Eventually the tales got twisted so we actually don't know what happened.

The Dragon princess died as well as the Mushroom King.

A/N: So yeah.

Quackity: THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!
Me: Shut up
Quackity: NO!!! YOU ARE TELLING THEM THE TRUTH!
Me: I'll let them pick
A: this is the end B: True story C: alternative ending but still not true ending

Quackity: YOU BETTER CHOSE B!!!