Oh Brothers

After a goodnights rest (Y/N) was ready to get up and explore. What she wasn't expecting was to see Ranboo and a Fox?

"Oh hey (Y/N)!" Ranboo said waving. He acted like they had been friends forever and not have just met yesterday.

"Oh uh hey Ranboo." (Y/N) said

"Oh right! This is Fundy. He's a fox hybrid." Ranboo explained.

"Oh well nice to meet you Fundy." (Y/N) said

"Nice to meet you too (Y/N)." Fundy said

"Ranboo I'm truly sorry but I do need to look for my brothers." (Y/N) said still in search of her brothers.

"Oh yeah no problem. If you need help most people here wouldn't mind helping." Ranboo said

"Thank you." (Y/N) said as she walked away.

~ meanwhile in Pogtopia

"What do you mean (Y/N) is here?!" Wilbur yelled at Tubbo

"I-I mean she's in Manburg. She just came here I don't know why." Tubbo said slightly terrified of Wilbur

Wilbur sighed as he started to pace around the dark halls of Pogtopia. Techno watched as his brother contemplated weather it was a good idea to blow Manburg up with their sister there.

Tommy was happy his sister had came for them but upset because what would Schlatt do to her if he had a chance? What would Dream do?

"We have to blow it up." Wilbur said breaking the silence. Techno looked at him like he was crazy.

"Hell no! Wilbur that's our sister. Our little sister!" Techno pleaded.

"I agree with TechnoBlade." Tubbo chimed in.

"I agree with Techno too Wil." Tommy said

"Look she may be our sister but she shouldn't have came. She should have stayed with Phil." Wilbur said

Techno looked at his brothers. These where not the same people he once knew.
Tommy had scars mentally and physically. Tubbo was more skittish. And Wilbur. Wilbur was not the same at all. He was insane. He wasn't the kind big brother that would sing to Tommy and (Y/N) at night. No he was gone. This was a war hardened Wilbur. And himself Techno. Well he was more bloodthirsty. But at least he could see that if they blow up Manburg it will do more harm than good.

"Wilbur if you blow it up you could kill so many people. You could kill my sister. If you kill her I will never forgive you." Techno said a certain anger growing in him.

"Technoblade. Blood God. Sometimes to get what you want a few lives will be lost." Wilbur said calmly to calmly.

"For fucks sake Wil! She's our sister! We have to find a new why that's all." Tommy said not even wanting to think about his sister being dead.

~back to (Y/N)

Schlatt had warned her not to leave Manburg but she didn't trust him. Plus it was confusing to tell where one country started and another ended.

So that's how she found herself in the Badlands accidentally. She was wondering around and started following random paths. This one lead to a big white house with a statue of someone on top of it.

There was also a big ominous building off to the side. It was interesting but obviously trying to scare people away.

She hadn't noticed a certain green blob had been following her for awhile now.

Said green blob watched curiously as the new comer wandered around. He was very curious of this young person.

A/N : Thank You to everyone voting for this and commenting on it! Anyways I'll leave you here for now but any ideas for the book are welcome they help me see what the people want out of the book!