Why'd you have to leave? (Edited)

12 years later

(Y/N) sat on the front porch of the farm house. She sat there waiting for her brothers Wilbur and Tommy.

They were leaving today. With their neighbor Tubbo who practically lived with them.

Wilbur was the first to come out with a suitcase and backpack. Tommy not far behind.

"Do you have to leave Wil?" (Y/N) asked

"I do. I wish you could come but not yet." Wilbur said looking sorrowfully at his little sister.

Techno sat beside her and let her hug him.

"Bye Tommy. Bye Wil." (Y/N) said

What she didn't expect was for her brother closest in age with her to hug her.
She hugged him back and shed a few tears.

They would never admit it but they would miss each other the most. Tommy would miss pranking their older siblings and the late night talks on the roof. (Y/N) would miss the comforting story's her brother told her when she couldn't sleep.

They eventually let go.

"Tell Tubbo I'll miss him Tommy?" (Y/N) asked

"Yeah sure whatever mini woman." He said

Phil, Techno and (Y/N) watched as Tommy and Wilbur left for the docks.

~ 1 year later

(Y/N) was now 14. After a year contact with her two brothers who left was scarce.

Today Techno was leaving. Then it would just be her and Phil.

"Dad why is Techno leaving?" (Y/N) asked while her and Phil waited for Techno on the front porch.

"He's leaving because Tommy and Wil asked for his help with something." Phil said softly.

"I don't want him to go." (Y/N) said

"I don't either but it's his choice you know that." Phil said now hugging his daughter.

Techno came out with his bag slung over his shoulder and a somber face in place of the usually happy one.

"I'll write to you when I get there to tell you I got there safe." Techno said

Phil didn't think twice opening his arms Techno hugged him and his sister one last time.

He let a few tears slip. He backed away and grabbed his bag and slipped his skull mask over his face and draped his cape over his shoulders. Adjusting his crown.

He wore all this with pride he wore it as pride of his piglin side.

Techno walked away with his bag slung over his shoulder a somber face because he had to leave Philza and (Y/N) to go help Tommy and Wilbur.

Phil hugged his youngest child tightly. 'How long would it be before she left?' He wondered to himself.

~ 6 months later
Philza had his bag packed and (Y/N)'s he had sold the farm. Philza had to leave to help a kingdom in need but he couldn't take (Y/N) so she was going to where her brothers were.

"Dad! I don't want to go. I want to go with you." (Y/N) complained.

"I know but where I'm going is not safe. You'll be safe with your brothers." Phil said unknowingly sending his daughter towards a Hell scape called Manburg.

"Yeah I know but I'll really miss you."
(Y/N) said.

"I know sweetheart but I have to." Phil said placing a kiss on his daughter's forehead in return she hugged him.

~ 1 month in the future
Blood, smoke, debris. He did it it's all gone.