Prisoner

(Y/N) stood outside the prison. It was intimidating to say the least. She feared the person it held.

She rang the bell and Sam let her through. She walked through and to the prison lobby.

"(Y/N) are you sure you wan to do this?" Sam asked

"Yes." She answered not really believing herself.

Sam had her fill out all the paper work. He then had her leave her stuff in one of the lockers. Sam and her then went back to the cell.

"This is your last chance to back out." Sam warned as he was about to let her through.

"I know but I need to do this." She answered.

Sam sighed and let her through. She immediately saw the green basted that had done so much harm.

"(Y/N)? Out of everyone your the last person besides the new people who I thought would visit me." Dream said looking at her curiously.

"Well I did."

"Yes. But why?" Dream asked standing up over the short girl.

"I want you to leave the others alone." She said standing her ground.

"Now why would I do that? Unless you have something to offer me?" He questioned

"In fact I do Dream. In exchange for you leaving everyone else be I'll help you. I don't want anyone else getting hurt."
(Y/N) answered

Dream looked at the girl. 'She could be useful. She's close to Tommy, Technoblade, and Ranboo. She is definitely useful'

"Fine you have a deal. But I'll only agree if you do everything I say. That includes helping me get out of here and helping George if he needs it." Dream told her

"You have a deal." She said and held her handout to him.

The two shook. (Y/N) had made a deal with the Devil who wanted her dead.

AN: If you have any suggestions please put them in the comments! Thank you so much for all the love and sorry for the short chapter!