Aftermath

1 month after the festival.

It had been a month since all hell broke lose. Things were starting to get back to normal though. Wilbur and Schlatt both died that day.

Schlatt died because of burns and debris. Wilbur died because well we know what happened.

Schlatt had a funeral that most people came to. Tubbo sobbed at the funeral and Tommy just held him tight.

Phil, Techno, and Ranboo disappeared. Everyone going their separate ways. People still coping with what happened. Tubbo had some pretty severe burns on his face and chest. Skeppy had memory loss. Tommy almost died.

Then there was her. (Y/N) had several broken bones and open wounds. She had burns on her back. She would have those scars for a long time.

What happened tore people apart. And brought others closer. Fundy was insane now but so was Niki. Things were different now. But Tubbo and Tommy still wanted their L'manburg.

So here (Y/N) was sitting in the Badlands with Sam. She trusted him. He was more of a father figure to her that Phil ever was.
She held resentment for Phil for letting her come here and killing her brother.

Sam didn't have to say anything just sat and listened. He understood the girl needed a father figure and if she wanted that to be him he was fine with that.

But Sam still needed to deal with the Egg stuff happening in the Badlands. So he would probably ask Puffy or Eret to help with her.

She was a good kid. A kid. Put in a war. Put in a place no kid should go to.

He vowed to protect her and maybe the other kids. He wasn't sure yet.

He hugged the hybrid girl. She was asleep against him. He easily picked her up and took her to the community house where the other refugees were staying.

She looked so at peace when she slept. He wished she was always this calm.

Meanwhile...

A certain green blob was planning some not so good things for the children of the SMP all of them. Even Purpled though that kid was barley around.

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter! School has been stressful lately and I've had no motivation to work on this.
I hope everyone is doing great!
Peace out till next time people.🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️❤️