19

It was Wednesday, all were sitting in the hall and reporters were also waiting for Sidneets baby girl.

Reporter: when will your child come?

Sid: can't you have some patience? She is getting ready, and she is little bit nervous that she isn't regular on the camera like us, she needs time.

Sid shouts on them and they kept quite, and he saw Avneet and angel is coming down. He goes and holds both of their hands. They both smiles at him and walk to their places. The reporters were shock to see their baby girl.

Reporter: my god, she is beautiful!

Angel was getting nervous, and her hands were getting cold.

Sid: it's ok baby, we are there na! Calm down.

Avu: now don't get tense and calmly answer to them.

She nods and the reporters start asking her

Reporter: why your parents were not showing your face?

Angel: I ....iii wass, I don't know.

She said in her innocent voice.

Avu: it's ok, carry on with other questions.

Reporter: your dad used to beat your mother?

Avu: what type of question is this? She is small and you people are asking some shit questions to her. I hope you saw her face and you can show this to whole world. Now you all may leave.

Sid: calm down bae! They are like this only. Didn't you all heard? Guard take them out. This is not rude behaviour, because you start first now you all may leave.

The reporters went out, and showed the world that the daughter of Siddharth and Avneet Nigam, angel Nigam, is very pretty like her mother. They told and all the people out were so surprised that she is very beautiful.

In house

Angel: mom calm down, everything is alright. Now let's take a family picture.

Avu: that's great.

They all took family pic including ritz and anita her son, and faint and their baby boy. Smita gereesh, Saju Vaishu and Shruti. Sidneet and angel very standing in middle and Sonia and Aman were also there.

The end!

Very very very small chapter, Small chapter! But I was not getting any idea I was lost in other book.

I hope you all love this book. And one more great news, the new book is on the way. I am going to post intro and do comment and vote on the book and tell me how is that book. Will you people miss this book?

For the first time I have completed the book, I started with Shadi ke side effects but that book is still going to continue.

See you all in that book.

Bye!
♥️♥️♥️