18

11 years later

Avu: angel come down fast, Abhi ke Abhi. You will get late.

Angel: coming mom. Don't worry.

Avu: my girl looks so pretty, by the way wear your jacket and muffler, you will catch cold. We are here for family trip in Mexico you have to be careful. It is snowing out.

Angel: ok, I will wear and come.

Avu: that's like my girl. I love your eyes.

Angel: me too!

Avu: self obsessed just like me.

They hi-fi.

Angel: mom tell dad that, we will go out and see the Christmas decorations and you both know, I look like American. Hai na?

She is angel, do you all agree that she looks like angel only?

Oops! Nahi mili pic? Sorry.

Avu: ok, now you go I will tell him.

She went upstairs and wore that same dress and came down. She saw Sidneet were romancing, she goes and Sit in middle of them.

Angel: stop, let's go. We are getting late, like mom told I am getting late, for what I don't know? Do you know dad?

Avu: ugh! I forget that we are in Mexico I thought you are getting late for school.

Sid: your mom.

Sidgel: mom, school is fool

Avu: haa, mazak banao. Abhi chalo.

Sid: haa haa chalo.

They all went for shopping and seeing all the decorations of the city.

Angel: mom, mujhe na ek dress chahiye and I need some gifts for my friends, can I buy them dad?

Sidneet: of course, go ahead.

Avu: but don't go to far from us, just be near us.

Sid: you don't worry, I will be going with her.

Angel: yeh! That's fine, now mom you do your shopping for jannu aunty and for her baby boy who is 1 year old.

Avu: ooh! I just forget.

Sid: our reminder is with us.

He wink at her and angel and Sid went. Avu went in baby store and buy some clothes for jannat son. She went towards Sidgel and saw he was buying some makeup kit.

Avu: no! She is not going to take this for herself and not for her friends.

Sid: but why?

Avu: it will damage her sensitive skin.

Angel: but mom.....

Avu: no buts and iff. No means no! A big NO! Buy something else but not all this.

Sid: ooh! That's true so, no makeup kits now we will see some other things.

Angel: yea yea, form judge you get the order. If you don't listen her, then she will give you punishment. Like you sleeping in my room and me on your side of bed. Anyway, let's go to some other store.

She saw Avu was seeing her.

Angel: not in cosmetics shop, in some clothes and accessories one.

Avu: perfect.

Sidgel went in other store and Avneet was behind them.

Angel: why she always do this, I am big now.