6

It was Sunday, Avneet told Sid.....that she will arrange all the things in the house. So, Sid send all men's home, and all girls servants were helping her. Siddharth was in his room, Avneet was, guiding all the girls because, her friends were coming home. Sid came down, and hugs her from behind.

Avu: Siddharth, mujhe kaam karne do.

Sid: subhe se yahi karrahi ho, chalo kamre mai chalte hai.

Avu:nahi abhi nahi, more half an hour.

Sid: ok! Then I am also sitting here only. In front of you.

Avu: baith jao....but don't trouble me.

Sid: hawww! You think I trouble you? Wait I will show you, troubling kise bolte hai.

He went near her, and pinch on her waist.

Avu: ouch' what the hell did you did? Wait let me show you..

She start running behind him, and he was jumping on sofas.

Avu: Siddharth Abhi jamaye the, kharab kardiye? Neche uthro waha se bandar kaheke.

Sid: nahi utrunga....kya karlo gi?

Avu: wait Abhi batati hu....kidhar hai meri jhadu.

Sid: jhadu? Jhadu kiu? Mai kitna innocent baby hu.

Avu: tum aur innocent? Kidhar hai meri jhadu!

Sid: tum mujhe jhadu se marogi?

Avu: haa maarungi. Tum yahi ruko.

She went in the kitchen, and brought rolling pin, he saw her and again start running around the house. Watching them all servants were laughing at them, but silently.....because if Sid saw them laughing, then they will lose their jobs.

Sid: yah kya karrahi ho? Arey meri jaan. Maaf kerde sorry na. Abhi theek karta hu.

He said while running and she was still running behind him.

Avu: Abhi ke abhi saaf karo.

He start cleaning the mess he made.

Sid: lo hogaya ab tho maaf kardo?

Avu: haa haa kiya maaf. Now go to in the room, and don't come down till I call you.

Sid: ok madam! Bye.

He told her bye, not before peak her lips. She was shocked, but after that she was blushing. She arranged everything in the house, the. Went in her room. She doesn't find Siddharth in the room, so she start searching him. She think that, he was on call in balcony, so she went to choose her outfit for evening.

She went inside her closet, and goes near  Indian cloths section. She opens the cupboard, when Siddharth jump from inside, and scared her.

Sid: bhooo!

Avu: aaaahhhh!

She shouts and Siddharth start laughing at her expression.

Avu: yeh kya tha?

Sid: tumhare pati ka bhoot.

Avu: ab tho mujhe jhadu chahiye hi chahiye.

She was going out from the closet, when Sid holds her hand.

Avu: chodo mujhe.

Sid: sorry na! Please.

He holds his ears, and asked for apology.

Avu: it's ok, but never do this again, because I don't wanna di....

He keeps his hand on her mouth.