11

3 months passed away, Avneet was still missing, one day Siddharth was searching his drawer, then he find a note. It was from Avneet.he read and start crying. He went down and call his family, because they were staying with him only in his house.

Smita: kya hua? Pata Chala?

Sid: nahi mom! But ek good news hai, jo Avneet hame dene wali thi, but.

He starts crying, when Vaishu goes and took the chit from his hand. She reads and gets shocked.

Smita: bol Vaishu?

Vaishu: it's written that, she is pregnant and she went out for this check up and saying sorry for going out.

Greesh: teri galti ki wajhe se wo ab tak nahi mili.

Sid: I am sorry dad.

Greesh: ab sorry bolne se kiya Faida.

Saju came with police and told

Saju: mujhe location milgaya, waha Avneet ho sakti hai. Chal hamare saat.

He took him with police and start searching her. They reached the location and saw a construction building, there were no one to be find.

They went inside the building and start searching her. Just the one voice came.

Voice: sid mujhe le jao yaha se, I can't stay on floor like this.

Sid: avu' tum kaha ho? Mai aaraha hu.

He start following her voice, when he saw a room, locked from outside. He called the police and they told to be quiet and don't make noise. The police break the door, and saw no one was there in room. Then again voice came.

Voice: oh mr Nigam! Finding your wife, how sad. She was here, but when you people got to know I took her far away from here also. Keep finding, and by the way, congratulations yaar, you are gonna became father. Aww so sad you can't even spend time with them, but I can.

Sid: stop with your nonsense, and give me her back, and I swear I will break your hands manjul if you even touch her or my baby.

Man: zabaan sambhaal ke, agar unchi awaaz mai baat ki, tho teri biwi aur tere bache dono ko mardunga. Aur haa, ab yaha se sidha gahr ja, ek surprise wait karraha hai.

Sid gets scared and told him.

Sid: sorry! But please please iske saat kuch nahi karna.

Man: ja ja! Bye mr Nigam.

Sid: manjul manjul....

He start shouting, but no he already cuts the call.

Police: dekhiye sir, Abhi ghar jake dekhte hai, kya hai. Aur aap apne aap ko sambhaliye. Ham abhi dusre loog ko bolkar dhoond ne ki koshish karte hai, aur ham aap ke saat chalte hai, dhoond ne.

Saju: haa! Chal ghar. Abhi koi faida nahi hai.

They went home, and Vaishu told them.

Vaishu: sid yeh ek cd aayi hai, aur ispe likha hai, for Siddharth Nigam.

Sid rush's towards her, and took cd from her hand and put in lap top. It was manjul touching her all over the body, and she was crying and telling him to don't do.

Avu: please please, don't touch me, I am feeling uncomfortable. I beg you please, leave me. Siddharth I need you, please help me. I need you, I need you.

Manjul slap her and she fell down, on her knees.

Man: if you again took his name, then I will beat you with belt. Just because of your husband, my dad is no more. If he did accept my contract, aaj yeh din nahi dekhna pardh ta. And you mr Nigam, are you enjoying seeing your wife and her baby bump. Getting touched by me. If she again say your name, then the consequences will be bad. Bye. Say love you Avneet. Chalo mai hi boldeta hu. I love you Avneet.