2

Avneet and her girl gang was, shopping for her wedding, including her parents. While shopping, they met her in laws and they also merge in them, for shopping.

Smita: Avu, tu yeh try kar na?

Vaishu: haa, boht pyari lagegi.

Avu: ok, jarahi hu.

She went in trial room, and was going to change, Sid calls her, she left her dress on the ground and picks her call in 2 sec. for the first time they both are going to talk on the phone.

Sid: hey!

She just listens his husky voice, and feel current in her body, she was going to faint but she controlled herself. On the other hand, Siddhartht was waiting for her reply.

Sid: hey! Are you listening Avneet?

Avu:.......

Sid: avu!

She faint, when she listens her nickname, in his voice. He was just calling her name multiple times.

Siddharth just end the call, and call Vaishu. She picks up, and he told her all about that, but he doesn't know, that Avneet was fainted.

Vaishu: haa, Sid bol! Kya hua?

Sid: di...! Woh avu se.....baat....horahi thi......but.....wo.....awaz hi....nahi....sunayi......aur......

Vaishu: chup hoja! Aur sidha sidha bol.

Sid: wo mai na Sid se baat karraha tha, par wo awaz hi nahi dera, jake dekho na.

Vaishu: kya? Tu khud se baat karraha tha? Lakin tu ne khud ko reply nahi kiya? Yeh konsa logic hai?

Sid: nahi nahi.....mai Avu se voice call par baat karraha tha, but wo mera call uthayi, kab mai ne hi bola, us ne kuch nahi bola, phir kab mai ne Avneet bola? Phir kuch nahi bola, kab mai ne Avu bola, par haa....ek awaz aayi...wo kis cheez ki thi pata nahi...so plz check her.

Vaishu: ooh! Wait I will check her up. Wait.

Sid: bye....

Before he told...she ends the call. She rans towards the trial room, and call her up. She wasn't opening the door. Then her whole family was standing near the door, and start banging. Manger came and he opens the door, with spare keys. First her mother enters the room and saw she was, lying on the floor, and unconscious, and she was smiling. 😂

Sonia: Avu! Ankhe khol.

Vaishu sprinkles some water on her face, she opens her eyes, and first word she told everyone start laughing on her.

Avu: Sid, mujhe Tumhari awaz boht sexy lagi, phir se bolo na Avu. Aur plz mujhe phir behosh nahi hona.

Reem, jaan and Anu was controlling their laugh, including whole family.

Sonia: chup pagal! Chal ab shopping karke nikalte hai.

She opens her eyes widely, and saw whole family was laughing on her. She got embarrassed and told.

Avu: mom! Pack this, I will buy this only.

And she rans from there, and they also went behind her.

Smita: kitna bachpana hai is mai.

Sonia: sorry! Uske taraf se.

Gereesh: arey! Sorry kiu! Hume yahi Pasand hai. Chalo, sab Ki shopping hogayi na, ab ham lunch karke chalte hai.

Aman: nahi nahi! Aap loog khayeye! Ghar Mai boht kaam hai.

Smita: ab na nahi sunna! Chalo....sab enjoy karte hai.