16

Avu: Siddharth her eyes became blue! My god she is looking so cute.

Sid: I know, I think she got different from ours eyes. Yours chocolate brown, mine hazel eyes, bhai's green. And now her eyes are blue my god she looks damn pretty.

Avu: angel baby! Again mamma has to go, will you stay with jaan masi. She will take care of you!

She giggles and start laughing.

Sid: now lets drop her there and we will go.

They gets ready and went of to jaans house. She rants the bell and saw her mother opens.

Naaz: my god see who came to our house, angel aagyi hai.

She tools her in arms and kissed her cheeks, they came inside and naaz ask them.

Naaz: what will you both take? Tea or coffee?

Avu: I need tea, sar mai boht dard horaha hai. Yeh sone hi nahi deti raat ko.

Sid: mujhe bhi tea.

Jaan came down and saw angel. She runs and take her.

Jaan: angel you' masi miss you innaaa saaraa!

She twirls and angel start laughing, but in her stomach it was tickling. After that she sat down and start playing with her.

Jaan: angel clap your hands! If your happy and you know it clap your hands.

She start clapping her hands and start jumping in her laps. Because she made her stand and she was jumping on her.

Jaan: omg! Jumping and all!

Avu: pucho mat, isko theraye tho aise hi jump karti hai . Leave her down then pura ghar ghoom ti hai.

Angel moves down from her lap and start crawling, she was searching Avneet here and there when she listened her voice she saw her and went like train. She goes take support of her and stand catching her knees. She saw her and took her in arms.

Avu: what happen angel?

She start making noises, making car voice.

Angel: Phuurrrrr, ababa baa baa, aaaaa baaabbaaa baaaaaa

Jaan: arey gana bhi gati hai.

All start laughing, she also listen and start laughing.

Avu: we should leave now, it's getting late.

She gave angel to jaan, and angel start crying.

Jaan: alee le! Mamma aajayegi, say bye.

Angel was showing her hand to them and calling them. Avneet saw this and goes and take her from jaan.

Avu: my god! Itna rona, ansu bhi nikal aaye.

She puts her on shoulder and start making her calm.

Avu: sid bas 10 min, she will sleep. Then we will leave.

Sid: ok!

She start making her sleep and she slept in sometime. She puts her on jaans bed and went out, leaving jaan and angel.

Jaan: tension mat le. Mai hu na.

They both hugs and Avneet went of, the husband and wife reached office there were all media standing.

Reporter: Mam! You told you will show your girls face, when you both will show? Her name is such a cute then she will be the cutest.

Avu: ya soon!