15

6 months passed, angel was crawling on the floor, troubling her parents. Throwing her toys on the floor, making mess in whole house. Avneet used to clean, and she again messed up the house.

Today, Siddharth was home and he was taking bath. He came out in his room and saw angel sitting and playing with her toys. He didn't saw the toy laying on the floor. He step on it and fell down with that. Angel start clapping hands and laughing at her. Siddharth saw her laugh and stand up, he again did a fake fall and fell on the bed. Angel again start laughing and clapping her hands. Avneet was in kitchen making her food. She brings her food and saw Sid and angel playing.

Avu: now stop playing angle, let's eat food.

Sid: what's in it mamma.

Avu: it's cerelac

Sid puts her down on carpet and went to change his clothes. Avu make her sit in front of her and put baby bib on her and start feeding her, she take two bites and start running around the room.

Avu: angel! Eat your food. Come here back.

She sat there and Avneet came near her and again she runs away.

Avu: my god this girl, never eats her food.

Sid come back and saw Avneet running behind angel and angel is also running in front of her.

Sid: kya ho raha hai?

Avu: your daughter is not eating her food. Tum hi try karo.

Sid picks her up and made her sit on bed. He start feeding her and she with out any tantrums she eat all.

Avu: wah bhai, papa ke haat se sab khaliya. Aur mamma? Mamma ne pura karma bhaga, Phir bhi nahi khaya.

She giggles and climb in Sids lap.

Sid: daddy's girl.

Avu: daddy's girl

Mocking his words. They both were fighting over who's daughter she is, then they heard snoring voice. They saw angel sleeping on Sids hand.

Avu: she slept! Thank god, I can do my work peacefully.

Sid: yes! Do it, and send it on my laptop.

Avu nods and opens her laptop, she start making graphs of some products.

Avu: how's this?

She said showing him, he makes angel sleep in bed, and took laptop from her and did some changes.

Sid: this will be perfect!

Avu: that's amazing. Now let's eat our food here only. She is sleeping na, so I am not going down.

Sid: ok, till then I will order your favourite flavour ice cream.

Avu: thanks!

He kissed her forehead and went in balcony to order. Avu call down in the kitchen and tell them to bring their food in room.

After 10 min, the servant came and set the food on small table in the room. They both sat down beside each other and start feeding each.

Avu: how's it?

Sid: you made?

Avu: yes! It's your favourite daal chawal and aloo ki kheer.

Sid: it's amazing, and yes, tomorrow we are going to have very important meeting and we will drop angel in moms house. Vaishu di will take her.

Avu: ok!

They were eating when they saw angel was rolling in bed, she was near the edge and before she falls Sid make take her in arms. Avu smile and he smiles back.