8

Next day!

They both were sleeping peacefully in their room, but someone rings the bell, the workers were not home. And that person were continuously banging the door. Sid woke up, and wore his t shirt, and went down. He opens the door, and saw one of his enemy. Avu was also awake and she was peeping from her rooms door. She saw Siddharth was arguing with him.

Sid: why the hell you end up, in my house.

Boy: my friend, don't you know that today is our meeting!

Sid: I said that I am not gonna merge our companies, I have already signed other contract with my best friend.

Boy: you did wrong! You did really wrong.....just wait and watch. I will make you cry, and snatched your wife from you.

He said seeing Avu, but she was hiding her face with scarf. Sid saw her and gets relief that she was hiding her face. When Avu saw him staring her, she went inside.

After sometime Sid came back in his room and saw Avneet was walking front and back in tension.

Sid: what happen bae? Are you alright?

Avu: how can I be alright ? Unse tumko dhamki di.

Sid: calm down bae. Let's forget that and let's have our breakfast.

They both went down and have there breakfast, Sid was leaving for office when she stops him.

Avu: sid! Aaj jaldi aajao na.

Sid: lets see, I will message you.

Avu: ok.

He went office and Avneet was bored in house. Just then her phone rings. She saw the id and gets happy.

Avu: hi Reem. What happen?

Reem: nothing we are coming to your house, and we are going on shopping!

Avu get tensed and told her

Avu: no no' I can't come, see mujhe boht kaam hai ghar Mai.

Jaan: stop lying Avu we know, why you are not coming.

She gets more tense, then she listen what Anu told

Anu: jiju ke saat busy hai naa.

Avu: what? Nahi nahi, aaj wo office gaya hai, so I am alone. We will not go out, we will just sit inside and chill. Mera ghar koi mehal se kam nahi.

Butterflies: stop Avu! No arguments we are coming and taking you also out. And you know it's important we have to go.

They cut the call and start getting tense. After sometime they came and took her out, she was not in her sense and went out without Sids permission.

After 2 hours they came back home, and Avneet saw Sid sitting on couch, one leg on another, and seeing time. She gets scared and stand near the door only.

Reem: why are you standing there?

Sid: welcome home wifey.

He told in loud and cold voice. Reem, jaan and Anu gets scared. Avneet told them to leave them alone.

After they went he drags her in the room, and pushed her on bed. and start speaking.

Siddharth: why did you, why did you went out with out my permission. You know that I love you so much, but you always make me angry.

He push her on bed Again , but she hugs him and start crying.

Avneet: sorry ashu, I love you too, but it was important.