14

After one month, Sidneet and angel were coming India back. Saju already went india in two days, ritika and Anita was also coming with them to India for ever.

At airport:

Avneet was going to cover her face, when Sid stop her.

Sid: no need! Let the world see, that my wife is beautiful, and no one can snatch he away from me. And give angel to ritz, I don't wanna show this media, because she is to small.

Avu: I am agreeing with you, ritz take her with you. She will cry due to this so, better we will not show her to the world this soon.

Ritz: I can agree. Give me. Come baby, we will go from back side.

She took her and went from back side. The media were taking pics of Sidneet, and start asking questions to her.

Reporter : Mam! Were you kidnapped? Ya you were spending time with your husbands rival?

Reporter: sir! If she was kidnapped where she was? And we have listen that, she was pregnant? Did your child die?

Reporter: sir Mam! Who's daughter you were carrying while coming? She is yours daughter? And we have listen that, sir used to beat you! Is that true.

Now Avneet stand there and gives them answers boldly.

Avu: first of all! Don't enter in our personal life's, and that is not our daughter if we become parents, we will let you all know soon. One more thing, my husband never abuse me, if he did also, why do you want to know all that, but he never did. And you want to know, yes! I am pregnant, we will announce our child's gender name soon. Now bye!

Sid was shock and she garb his hand and they both went and sat in the car. Ritz was laying seeing sids face. His mouth was widely open.

Ritz: Siddharth! Close your mouth, nahi tho makhi cahli jayegi.

Sid came back in his sense and Avneet took angel back in her arms.

Avu: sorry! Angel, mamma has to lie to media, because I don't want to show you to the world this soon. After some months I will upload your pic on insta then they can see you there.

Sid: its ok mamma!

They all laugh and Sid drive to his mothers home. Smita was ready to welcome her granddaughter and was waiting on door.

Gereesh: Smita! Ab andar aake baith jao, aate hi honge wo sab.

Smita: I am so excited to see her, and especially angel. I just want to hold her.

Vaishu: maa! Yeh dekho mai ne angel ke liye boht sari shopping ki hai, uske toys sab rakha hai.

Saju: mai ne tho, uska room bhi decorat kiya hai. Yaha nahi, Sid ke ghar Mai.

Sonia: ab Abhi jaye jaldi. Aankhe taras gayi hai meri bachi ko dekh ne.

Aman: aajayenge! Sabar karo meri jaan.

Saju and Vaishu start hooting.

Abhinavi: ohhhh hooooo! Chalne do, Budhape mai jawani ne badi zor se josh mara hai.

Simta and gereesh also start laughing, shru was not aware of the talks, so, she also start dancing and clapping her hands and start laughing. All saw her and start laughing at her cute antics. When they were admiring shuruti they heard car honking. Smita and Sonia were on one leg to welcome them. They saw Avneet was coming out from car, and ritz and Anita were behind her, Sid ran towards her and took angel in his hands. They saw them and awwed on this cute small family.