10

One week went like that, Avneet was not well, Siddharth doesn't know about this, and she didn't told him about her.

It was Monday morning, Siddharth went office and Avneet was still sleeping. She woke up and saw Siddharth already went. She step down and went for morning routine. When she was going out, she felt like to puke out. She did that business and went out.

Avu: what's happening to me. I have to go to doctor and check.

She told to herself and, told one servant to bring her breakfast in her room. After she did breakfast she went for doctor. She was sitting in waiting area, when one lady calls her.

Lady: Mrs Nigam!  Come.

The people who were sitting, they get shock and turns their face towards her. She ignored and covers her face and went.

Doctor: welcomes Mrs Nigam.

Avu: thank you.

She said, and doctor took her for check up and came out.

Avu: what happen doctor?

Doctor: no worries! That's a good news. You are pregnant. You are gonna became a mother.

She listens this and tears came out.

Doctor: I know, but it's ok. Drink water.

She give her water and she drank.

Avu: thank you so much. I will take my leave.

Doctor: ok! Bye. Take care of you both.

Avu: sure.

She hides her face and went out, and drove home back. She quickly went in her room and goes and hug Sids clothes.

Avu: my god! I can't believe. Seriously? I am gonna became mother.

She went near mirror and puts her hand on her stomach.

Avu: I will never ever hurt you little bean. I promise that, you will be very successful. Your dad will be so happy to know about this news.

She went near her bed, and took one chit and start writing.

Dear husband,

              Wanna say that, I am sorry that I went out without your permission. Now I am back with a good news. The good news is "I Am PREGNANT , SORRY WE ARE GONNA BECAME PARENTS" and now find me, I am hiding in house. Find me.
                                            Your beautiful wife!

She wrote and went for fresh up. After coming out she heard bell. She got excited and hides that paper in his drawer. She slowly went down and saw no one is there for opening the door. She thought it's Siddharth, so she opens the door. She saw one boy with mask. He saw her and put chloroform, on her mouth and takes her with him.

Siddharth cane home, and first he start calling her. He went in his room and saw no one is there. He start finding her all over the house. She was no were, she calls watchman, servants and all. They came and stand in front of him

Sid: where is Avneet? Did she went somewhere?

Servant: sir, after breakfast she went somewhere, but she came back in 30 mins. She was in room.

Sid: THO GAYI KAHA? Where is she? Tum loog ko ek kaam diya wo bhi theek se nahi hota? How can you people be so care less?

He said and sat on couch, he told them to go back to there works and he called jaan, Reem and Anu.

Sid: can you three come here?

Jaan: yes! But what happened?

Sid: CAN YOU STOP WITH YOUR QUESTIONS?