13

Siddharth opens his eyes and saw Avneet was laying on bed and manjul tied her legs, hands to the bed. Faisu also get conscious, and saw Avneet and Sid tied. Manjul locked his mother in her room, and he was sitting on chair drinking vine.

Sid: leave me manjul.

Manjul: not this soon boy, I know your wife can give birth any moment, so, hear her shouts in pain. I will like to see you cry brother.

Sid: I am sorry manjul, but don't hurt her, kill me, but don't kill my unborn child and my wife.

Manjul: correction! Your beautiful wife? Right? Oh come on, I know everything about you both, what you call her and your bla bla love story.

Faisu: leave her manjul, we request you.

Manjul get close to him and hold his jaw.

Manjul: stay in your limits man. I can kidnap your girlfriend also. What was her name? Ummmmm, haa jannat Zubair. Should I?

Faisu: shut up.

They three were arguing, when they heard Avneet crying in pain. She was clutching bed sheet, and rubbing her legs. She was shouting top of her lungs. Siddharth was trying hard to realise himself, faisu was doing same. Manjul was enjoying her shouts.

Avu: Siddharth! Can't, I need doctor now......aaaahhh help me.

Sid: bae! I am trying to make me free, just wait.

Avneet was getting unconscious.

Sid: don't sleep, listen me....Avu see I am free.

He was giving her strength to stay awake.

Meanwhile, on airport of the New York.

Saju: I got it, they are in xyz place, I am going there. Yes, yes....manjul's house address I got it.

On the airport one girl with her one year old son, listen that place name and ask him.

Sm1: excuse me! You are from India?

Saju: yes! I don't have time, I am in hurry....I need to save my brothers and my sister life, and their unborn child.

Sm1: who will kill them?

Saju: that bastard manjul. He kidnapped my sister in law, 8 months ago. By the way, why I am telling to you.

He was going when she told.

Sm1: wait! I will help you.

She told her something and they both ran towards manjul house, not before taking police. They reached house, that girl took her son in her arms and went in the house. She was having that house keys.

Sm1: you all wait here only, I will be going first inside.

She enters the house, when she listens someone is crying in the basement. She slowly went down, and peep she saw manjul tightly grab Abid hairs and she was crying in labor pain. She gets shock and went upstairs. She pretends ke she didn't saw anything and again stand on the door. This girl is non another than ritika. First she went upstairs and open her sasumas room. She saw her laying on bed. Then Anita told her everything and she stops her in her room and went down.

Ritz: baby! I am home.

She shouts, controlling her tears. Manjul listen her voice and put tape on Avu's mouth. Her pain was increasing every minute.

Manjul: ooh! Hi bae. How was your trip to India? How's my Champ?

He was going to take his son, when someone from behind puts revolver on his sons head. Manjul shouts.