7

Next day

Avneet woke up and find her self alone, in her bed.

Avu: where is this man! Sorry possessive man. Wait I will call him.

She calls him, but his phone was switched off.

Avu: why the hell, his phone is switched off. I can't even go outside and ask, "see I am Siddharth nigams wife, who always hides her face and please can you fined him?" Why the hell I am talking with myself! Wait, let's call saju bhai and ask him.

She calls him, and he picks her call in a second.

Avu: hello! Bhai! Siddharth waha hai?

Saju: clam down women, by the way he is your husband, not mine you should know about him. Go find in washroom, kitchen, etc etc....!

Avu: haa! Mai ne dhoonda hi nahi, aur yahi bed par baithe sonch rahi hu.

Saju: ok! Bye after he comes text me.

Avu: ok. Bye.....say I love Shruti so much! Byeee.

The conversation ends and Avneet start finding Sid in house.

Avu: Siddharth! Kaha ho.

She finds in house, but no response. She goes in kitchen and saw servants were cooking breakfast, and she ask them to ask the watch man, about Sid. The servant goes and ask the watchman, and he told her, that Sid is not home from last night. Servant came back and told

Servant: Mam! Sir is not home from yesterday night.

Avu: what? Kal raat se nahi hai? Kahi dusre ke saat? Yeh kya sonch rahi hu.

she becomes angry and start thinking negative.
Then Sid come home, she saw him and ask him.

Avu: why the hell you didn't inform me that you are going out! And that to at night? Kisse milne gaye the? You think that if I am in cage you will enjoy your fucking life? I have listened what ever you told but, you can't even inform me?

Sid: Avneet! Stay in your limits! Kya kya sonch rahi ho? Why the hell I will be with someone out at night? You doubt me? You doubt me? You want me at home, and you want to be as free bird? I told you the day I saw your face, no one will see your face, and suddenly what's all this "you were with some other girl" I was at office, you were sleeping peacefully so how should I disturb your sleep. And one more thing, uh better dont talk to me that way ..I dont like such girls

but then again Avu doesn't keep quiet and continues arguing ...husband slaps wife and pushes her on the ground, Then Avu thinks in her mind he wants a pure wife but wants to spend night with some other girls.

Sid: Avneet! Kamre mai aao abhi.

He shouts and she went in the room.

Avu: what now?

Sid: hey! Avneet listen, I wasn't in home just because I was busy in office, not with any other girl. When I have this beautiful wife how can I spend night with others.

Avu: Siddharth you know what? You are psycho, you don't know what you are saying, what you are doing, and you slap me? Me how?

They again start fighting.

Sid: because you were putting allegations on me! Like I am spending night with girls?

Avu: so what? I can't even go out and find you, if I will go, then you will give me some lecture, that I am beautiful no one can see your face except me, and all bla bla.

Sid: I am sorry!

He goes and hugs her.

Avu: now what?