3

Previously:
Sid saw her all wet in water.

Present:

He took, towel and cover her. He hugs her, but she push him I and start crying. He again went near her and took her in his arms, in bridal style. He placed her on couch and start drying her hairs with towel. She was still crying, he went in his closet and brought his long size hoody. He gave her.

Sid: change your clothes, I will be standing out, if you are done....just tell come inside.

She just nodded and he went out, he was standing out....when there was a knock on the main door. He went and open, he saw driver standing with her luggage. He took and went back to his room. He saw the door was open. He enters the room, and saw she was sleeping on bed. He took his blanket and pillow, and went to the couch.....but the couch was wet so, he slept on the carpet, present in the room.

NEXT MORNING:

Avneet was, the first one to get up, she saw Siddharth was not beside her. She was still sleepy....that she didn't see sod sleeping on the floor. She gets down from the bed, and was going to fresh up. She by mistake, kicked Sid he shout and start jumping in room.

Sid: chor chor chor.....bhago bhagoo! Avneet mujhe bachao. Tum mujhe maaf kardo, kal keliye.....kiu ki mai marne wala hu. Iske haat mai chako hai. Wo mujhe mare gaaa!

Avneet was laughing, sitting on bed. Due to her laughter Sid gain his sense, and saw her laughing while rolling on bed.

She didn't recognise that, she was half naked, like she was wearing his hoodie but it ends on her mid thigh. Sid saw her and came over her, she gets shocked and hides her face in palms.

Sid: you! Baby move your hands.

Avu: no! First move down from me. (While hiding her face)

Sid kisses backside of her hands.

Sid: you look so hot! In my hoodie.

He was going to move her hands, but she pushed him and went in washroom. She forget to bring clothes, but her luggage has not yet arrived. She thought this and start panicking, after she took bath she wears his hoodie, with out wearing her lingerie. She exit the bathroom and saw Sid was not present in the room. She saw her luggage in corner of her room, she went and bring the suitcase and placed on the bed, she opened and took out her lingerie and clothes, and was going to open her hoodie, to wear her clothes. She listens a sound from under the bed. She bends and saw Sid was staring her legs.

Avu: wtf! Why the hell you are hiding under the bed? Huh! Mad husband.

Sid: because, I know you forget to take your clothes and lingerie.....so I thought better hide under the bed.

Avu: now come out, I am going inside, the closet.

She went inside the closet, and he comes out, while coming out, he got hurt on his head, he shout in pain and, Avneet who was just wear  her pencil pants, she didn't wear her Kurti and came out like that! She thought she was wearing and cane out.

Avu: what happen, possessive husband?

Sid: while coming out, I got hurt on my head.

He told her without seeing her! He saw her, and turn his faced.

Sid: did you wear your all clothes?

Avu: yes! I did...! I think you need specks.

Sid: can I open my eyes?

Avu: sure...! Open.

Sid: we will play one game. You will first see your self in the mirror then, I will tell the game name.