Chapter 25

I wake up the next morning blinded by the light of the window curtain open.

"Morning" I hear a whisper.

I turn to see Matt smiling at me.

"H..hi" I laugh slightly.

I close my eyes again hitting the pillow.

"Were leaving tonight at 9." Matt says.

I sigh and hear shuffles below me.

"Morning Amanda" I hear.

"Morning Kenzie" I mumble.

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and take a towel out before shouting "I'm taking a shower so knock" and getting in. I washed my body and hair then shaved.

When I got out I saw Kenzie eating popcorn on her phone, Matt flexing in a mirror nearby a and Cameron on his phone in bed.

"It's probably hot right?" I ask.

"It is when I'm looking at you" Cam winks.

"Shut up" I laugh.

I pick out a black romper, cream cardigan, and heels. For makeup I did foundation, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, false eyelashes, and lip gloss. Once done I see everyone ready and we leave. Today was our last day in Texas then back to our homes for 2 days then back on tour again in Boston Massachusetts.

"Let's gooo" Kenzie says finishing curling her hair.

We leave the hotel and meet up with everyone. I decided to try and talk to Nash since I do have to live with him. We got to the convention center and I requested to be with Nash so we could talk.

"Hey Nash" I smile warmly.

"Hi Amanda" he mumbles.

We stand there in silence till the screaming fans come and I smile. I love my fans.

"Hi!" I hug a girl with long blonde curly hair.

"Hi!! what's your snapchat I don't think I have you?" She asks.

"Oh!" I pull out my phone. "It's @AmandaBradford that's all" I smile.

"Ok!" She smiles and I take a picture with her. That reminds me I should probably update my story.

I meet many more girls when one walks up with a green stuffed animal.

"It's for you" she blushes.

"Thank you!" I hug her tightly and take a selfie with her and the animal for my story.

I meet more girls then it's about 6 and we stand outside of the convention waiting of the limo. The whole Nash thing was bothering me so I said "Why did you kiss her?"

"What?" He asks.

"The fan. Why'd you kiss her" I ask.

"It was for a picture. I didn't like her." he says.

"Well I still don't get why you had to be so mean." I shake my head.

"Because I was getting frustrated and-" we get cut off by Kenzie and Hayes walking out yelling.

"Whatever Hayes!!" She yells.

"You liked him Mckenzie I know you did!"

"Hayes just shut up!" She screams.

"No I'm not gunna shut up if-" Hayes stops when I get a call.

I shuffle through my bag still angry and get out my iPhone to a no caller id number.

"Hello, Amanda Bradford?" a woman asks.

"Yes that's me" I say.

"Hi I'm calling from the North East Hospital to inform you on your parents." She pauses.

"What happened?" I freeze.

"They've gotten in a horrible accident.."

I look down. Nash looks at me. I start to tear up as she finishes her sentence. Everyone starts asking what happened but my head is spinning and all I can think of is my parents.