Chapter 15

The next morning I wake up to hear a song on. I open my eyes and see Matt in the bathroom listening to music fixing his hair.

"Morning, wheres Nash?" I ask.

"I don't know" he laughs walking out of the bathroom.

"Okay" I laugh and he lays in bed next to me.

"Hello humans" We see Nash open the door.

"Hey" Matt nods.

"I brought the babe a coffee" He hands me a coffee.

"Aw, thanks boo boo" I smile and sip it.

"Okay so Bart says we have a flight tomorrow at 10 back home and next week were leaving again" He says.

"Okay" I smile.

"But were going to Fisherman's Wharf" He says.

"Alright well I gotta get ready then" I laugh and sit up out of bed.

I picked out a pair of high waisted acid wash shorts, a back cropped spaghetti strapped tank under a back and red flannel and I wore black booties with a long gold triangle necklace and a gold bracelet. For makeup I went for foundation, powder, bronzer, eyeliner, and mascara.

"Ready" I walk out.

"Wow you look smokin" Nash winks.

"Shut up" I laugh.

"Okay let's gooo" Matt says.

We all meet down in the lobby then a limo drives us to Fisherman's Wharf. When we arrive it's just like a Bay Area with fish.

"It smells like fish" Kenzie scrunched he nose.

"No duh" I laugh.

She holds up a middle finger and I laugh. Me and Nash hold hands as we just walk around and take pictures together.

"Let's take a selfie" I suggest.

He nods and I pull out my pink iPhone as he fixes his hair.

I snap one and say "cute" then laugh. We eventually meetup with everyone and drive back to the hotel room.

"Swim time" Matt yells as us three walk into our room.

"I don't feel like swimming" I take off my heels.

"I'm gunna go ask everyone" Matt leaves and I decide to change into my pajamas.

I put on a pair of black sweats and a batman tank top with my hair in a hair tie and no makeup.

"Hey" I jump in bed with Nash.

"Were all going swimming, you coming?" Matt runs in.

Me and Nash shake our heads and he says "No sexual content" while smirking.

I just snuggle in Nash's arms while he turns on the latest AHS episode and Matt leaves again with swim trunks and a duck floaty..¿

"Do you wanna go to the movies?" I ask.

"Yeah!" He stands up.

I stand up laughing and grab my converse and rental car keys as he puts on Vans. We drive to the movie. And see the movie "22 jump street" we pick seats and watch the 80,000 previews before it starts. Nash sits his hand on my thigh.

I laugh quietly when the both say "Spring Break motherfucker" At the same time and Nash moves his hand in toward my core. He looks at me laughing and I turn to face him as he leans in.

We lock lips and kiss until he throws in tongue so I do also.

"Mmmhh" I moan while kissing and hear "YA NASTY"

"SICKOS"

"GET A FUCKING ROOM"

We laugh and stand up running out while getting popcorn thrown at us. We run to the rental car and sit in the parking spot in silence before we look at eachother and make out once again. This time I climb over the seat and sit on his lap kissing him harder. He removes his lips and says "I love you Amanda" between breaths.

"I love you Nash" I look at him smiling as we start kissing again.

We drive back to the hotel and cuddled together eating popcorn and waiting for Matt again. I ended up falling asleep before he got back.

--

The next morning I wake up around 8 o'clock then get out and straighten my hair then apply foundation, concealer, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss and filled in my eyebrows. I walked out in a towel and picked out a white bustier top, a faux leather skater skirt, an acid wash button up, brown booties, gold rings and a gold necklace.

"Cutie let's go it's 9:50" Nash says as I pack the part of my stuff.

"Amanda 3 words that start with R go" Matt snapchats me.

"Red, Roof, Rap" I laugh.

He laughs re-watching it and I walk to the door with my suitcase. We drive to the airport then wait for our 11:35 flight while Christy calls.

"I don't care if you here or not, you and Mackenzie have a shoot tomorrow at 9" She says.

"We'll be there" I say.

"Okay see you tomorrow!" She hangs up.

"Kenz we have a shoot at 9 tomorrow" I tell her as she listens to music laying on Hayes.

"Okay" she says.

We say out goodbyes to everyone that doesn't live in North Carolina and takes another flight home then board the flight and around 4 o'clock we land in North Carolina again. Me, Hayes, Nash, Kenzie, and Carter leave the airport and go to our homes. Me and Kenzie go back to Nash's house. When we arrive we're welcomed by Skylynn and then me and Nash go upstairs to nap.

Hope you loved it! I really like the outfits, if you think I should post them on an app to see tell me! Xoxo, Tabitha :)