Chapter 5

I wake up the next morning to arms wrapped around me. I look over at Matt and laugh at his cute little face. I quietly unwrap his arms and stand up to take a shower. Once I get out I see Matt in bed on his phone.

"You left me this morning" he frowns.

"Sorry I had to take a shower" I laugh and walk by my stuff.

"Uh huh, you excited for Magcon?" He asks.

"Yeah" I smile.

I pick out maroon colored skinny jeans with some rips in them, then a lace floral peplum top with my black heels and MK bag. I get dressed and walk out to see Matt watching TV.

"Wow someone looks especially cute today" Matt smiles.

"Hah, I look like this everyday where have you been boy?" I ask.

"I haven't seen you in a magazine yet" He says.

"Well normally I wear like lingerie" I say putting my pajamas away in my suitcase.

"Do you have any with you?" He laughs.

"Jesus Matthew" I roll my eyes.

"That's a yes??"

"Well I have the latest one because I went through it on the plane." I laugh.

"Gimme it!" I pull it out and throw it to him.

"What page may you be on?" He says proper.

"I may or may not be on page 8.." I look away smiling.

"FOUND YOU" he yells pressing on the page.

I go by the mini kitchen thing and look for food. I grab a cupcake Matt probably bought and ate it.

"Wait Amanda is this really you?" he asks. I look up from my phone eating my cupcake and walk over. I nod as I see myself covering my boobs with my arms and I have on PINK VS underwear on.

"No.." He looks at me then my chest.

I slap him lightly and laugh walking away.

"Where else are you?"

I swallow my cupcake and walk over again. I take the magazine and flip through it to a page full of me in bras and underwear.

"You have a body like woah" he laughs skimming the page.

"Uh huh" I look on my phone. I recently gained 225K followers.

"Well then" Matt exhales putting the magazine down.

"Let's go we're gunna be late" Nash walks in.

I nod and grab my purse walking out to see everyone.

"Damn" Nash winks at me and I laugh looking away.

We drive to the convention center and walk in to see an empty room and a stage.

"The stage" Bart points to it and we walk in the next room to see 10 tables set up with names of 2 people behind them and pictures of them with a table.

"Meet and greets held here" Bart says. I nod and we walk back to the stage area and sit down. I was between Shawn and Jack Gilinsky. They let in all screaming girls then we got microphones.

"Your fans are asking questions now" The announcer says and I smile.

"Hi, when do you think you will come to Florida because I drove 3 days to see you" A girl with brown curled hair smiles.

"We're coming before the end of the year definitely" Nash smiles.

"That's a long time" Jack J laughs.