Chapter 14

Me and Nash drive to Taco Bell quickly and bring back food to eat. Then we went back to meet and greets. When we were done we went back to the hotel and decided to hang out in Kenzie and Hayes room.

"Amanda" Kenzie whispers to me.

"What" I say.

"Are you and Nash dating??" she questions.

"Well, no. But I would like to eventually" I laugh.

She nods.

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know you guys are cute" I smile at that.

"Thanks, your dating Hayes obviously but #otp girl" She laughs.

We just talk and chill while we wait for the pizza we ordered. Once we ate Shawn said "Let's see the Golden Gate Bridge today! It's only 4"

"I wanna take a picture there so let's go" Kenzie nods.

We all decide to go and get ready. We leave and drive to the bridge not far away. When we got there I told Nash to take a good picture of me. I take a few then we all start uploading them. I sit in a cross cross position and do a duck face with a piece sign looking down.

"Thanks" I laugh taking my phone from Nash.

We all take pictures and me an Kenzie do one until Nash says poop and we laugh.

"It looks cute" Hayes gives it back and you see us laughing.

"It looks candid" I smile.

"Cute" She says.

We drive back to the hotel and chill out for a while before me and Nash leave with Matt to our room.

"I'll be back" I grab my pajamas and go to change in the bathroom. I change and leave to see Nash half asleep in bed and Matt playing on his phone.

"Night Matt" I smile and get in bed by Nash.

"Night" I hear.

We fall asleep together within a few mins.

-------------------------------------------

The next day we wake up and I see Matt up an Nash is still sleeping so I sit next to him on the couch.

"Do we have meet an greet today?" I ask.

"I dunno" he shrugs.

"Okay" I say.

I stand up and leave walking to Kenzie's.

"Open the door bitch" I knock.

"Babe get it" I hear her moan.

Hayes opens it and says "hey"

"Hi" I walk in and jump on her bed.

"Get the fuck off!!" She screams.

"Get up boo boo" I smile.

"No" she moans.

"Fine it's time for water" I say laughing.

"I'm up! I'm up!" She sits up.

"Good, let's go we're going shopping" I say.

She nods and gets up, and I walk to the door.

"Meet me in 10!" I smile leaving.

I go back and change into black jeans, cream heels, and a cream off the shoulder crop top with a lace overlay, then I apply foundation, powder, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

"Hey Nash I'm leaving with Kenzie" I smile leaving.

"Okay see you soon" he winks.

I leave with my bag and phone waiting for Kenzie.

"Hey" she walks into the hallway.

"It's about time" I smirk.

"Shut up" I hear.

We drive in the rental car to the small mall nearby. First we go to Forever 21 and I get a few crop tops. Then we went to Pacsun so I could get jeans and she wanted to go in TopShop. after our shopping day we came back.

"Hey were going out for dinner be ready" Nash says.

"Alright" I say.

I decided to wear the same thing and then we went out to The CheeseCake Factory for dinner with everyone.

"Thank you Bart" I smile.

"Thanks for being apart of the family" He nods.

We all eat and everything then go back and I change into sweat pants, a racerback tank top, and fuzzy socks.

"I'm so tired" I whine getting in bed.

"I am too" Matt says jumping on my bed.

I laugh as he turns on 'Steal my girl' and dances wildly on the bed till Nash returns from the shower.

"What the fuck" he laughs.

Matt falls off the bed and I crack up getting it on my Snapchat.

"Goodnight guys" Nash gets in bed.

"Night!" Matt says.

"Goodnight cutie" Nash wraps his arms around me.

Thank you for all the love! It means so much that you like this story! Much love, Tabitha :)