Chapter 29

I wake up to the heavy breathing of Matt and giggle slightly. The shower is running so it must be Cameron. I go on my phone and it's 7:28.. why am I up? I check my notifications.

13 missed messages from : Nashty 🐢

2 missed calls from : Nashty 🐢

I groan and dismiss them checking twitter. I reply to all of my DMs and then favorite my mentions.

"Morning princess" Matt yawns.

"Morning" I smile putting my phone away.

"What time is it?"

"Seven thirty four to be exact." I say.

Cameron walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Holy cow.." I mumble looking at his abs.

"What?" Cam asks.

"Gotta get ready!" I jump out of bed laughing. I walk to the bathroom and wash my face then apply foundation and powder yelling at Matt.

"What"

"Pick out my outfit." I say getting my bronzer.

"What's the magic word?" He walks to me.

"Please?" I smile.

I apply my eyeshadow primer and from my Naked palette apply Sin on my lid, Half Baked on my outer lid, and Buck in my crease blended. I then applied liquid winged eyeliner and my typical mascara. I took my hair out of it's original bun and decided to straighten it.

"Did you pick one out?" I ask coming out of the bathroom.

"Yes this" He throws me a bra and underwear.

"Matt!" I laugh.

"Seriously.." he smirks.

"Your so annoying." I giggle.

I pick out my outfit which is high waisted studded shorts, a black cropped cami, a pink, black, and teal tribal kimono, and my black heels.

"What time is it?" I ask fixing my eyeliner.

"Eight forty seven, let's get going" Cameron says and I nod. Once we left in the limo we arrived around 9 and me and Kenzie went to get Starbucks before the panel.

"What's up with Hayes?"

"He was cute but honestly I'm 17 and he's 14 it wouldn't have worked out anyway." She shrugs.

"I have to agree on that one.." I laugh.

We get our drinks and walk back to the floor with the panel. I take a seat next to Jack Gilinsky and wait while they bring in the screaming girls.

We start the panel and a bunch of girls ask questions and stuff. After we go back to our rooms for 30 mins before the meet and greet. We all meet in Kenzie's room.

I catch Nash look at me then quickly look away on his phone. I still can't believe he thinks he can control me.

"PÜMA" Carter yells.

"Dj Dallas in the house" Cam starts playing music.

I laugh at the boys.

"Meet and Greet!" Bart walks in.

We all get up and walk down there. Once there I was with Matt and Taylor.

"Hey" Matt smiles at a girl with brown hair. They hug and then I say "Hey!" And we hug then she hugs Taylor.

"Where's the camera?" Taylor asks.

"There" she points to her friends phone.

I smile next to her and then we sign her Magcon Hoodie. We meet about 150-250 girls before it was over. It was about 2 when it was over. I was exhausted.

"Let's hang out at my room after this." Hayes says.

"Man I'm tired." Aaron says.

"Wanna hang out with them?" Matt whispers.

"I'm gunna take a nap." I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah I am too." Kenzie says.

"Ok I'll bring you to the room." Matt says.

We walk to our room while Cam goes to Hayes room.

I change into sweat pants and take off my kimono. I put my hair in a hair tie and got in bed.

"Have a good nap." Matt kisses my forehead.

I smile and lay down under the covers. He leaves an goes to Hayes room. As I drift asleep I dream of dirty things I was doing.. with Matt.

------------------------------------------

"Amanda.. wake up. Amanda" Someone whispers repeatedly in my ear.

"What?" I turn my body.

"Get up muffin cakes" They smell like mint gum. It's Matt.

"Hey" I smile opening my eyes.

He smiles "It's four o'clock."

"Oh, thanks for waking me."

I get up and walk to the bathroom and fix my smeared makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and to my suitcase as Matt came up behind me.

"Oh, hey" I say.

"Hey, so uhm I was thinking maybe tonight we could get some food?" Matt smiles.

"Like as a date?" I laugh.

He turns red. "I mean, I guess.. if that's cool it doesn't uhm yeah"

"Id love too. What time must I be ready at?" I smile.

"5:30ish" He laughs.

"Perfect" I giggle.

I rush to the bathroom and apply onto my original makeup. I used light powder, bronzer, added more eyeliner and mascara and then applied a baby pink lipstick. For my hair I took it out of the pony and left it curled. As for my outfit I got dressed in a burgundy/red bodycon dress, my tan heels, I wore a black jacket and some jewelry.

"It's 5:15 you ready?" Matt asks.

"Yep" I smile.

"Ok let's, woah. you look..you look just like oh my amazing Amanda. really good" he nods.

"Thank you" I smile.

"And you aren't taller than me" he laughs.

"This time" I laugh.

"Well, let's go" Matt leads me out of the hotel.

I feel like it was super short omg, me. Anyway hope you liked it! If I told you my YouTube channel would you watch my videos? Ps a friendly reminder (next chapter is the last chapter of the book) I love you all so much! Sending kisses to you from me xoxoxo

ALSO! I ASKED IF I SHOULD DO A SEQUEL AND I GOT A BUNCH OF GOOD FEEDBACK SO AFTER NEXT CHAPTER IM STARTING THE SEQUEL WHICH I WILL PUBLISH SOON! I'm super excited!!