Chapter 21

I wake up with Nash at around 4:30. I stood up and brushed my teeth then packed with Nash while also fixing my hair. At 5 AM we walked downstairs with everything and as we waited for some of the guys, I went to the bathroom in the lobby. It was a boy/girl bathroom. I walked to the mirror and out my hair up in a pony tail. Then tiredly I put on my yoga pants and took off my shirt. Without notice I left the stall revealing my bra thinking it was the girls restroom when Matt walked out of the next stall.

"Shit" I look down while quickly putting on my tank top.

"It's ok" he laughs staring at me in the mirror.

I laugh and put on my zip up hoodie over my tank top then walk out with my converse and pajamas in my hand.

"I'm ready I just gotta put in my shoes." I say.

I quickly slip on my converse as Kenzie and Hayes leave the elevator. I see Matt leave the bathroom smirking and loon down embarrassed. We drive to the airport and at around 5:50 right before I almost fall asleep, we board the plane and I was with Shawn. I ended up sleeping the whole flight until we arrived in Texas at around 6:20 New York time but in Houston it's 5:20.

"I regret wearing this hoodie" I say laughing.

Nash laughs and we go to baggage claim then we drive to the hotel and I was with Cameron and Matt.

"This should be fun" I mumble walking into the room with 2 beds.

"Amanda, we can share it's no big deal" Matt shrugs.

"Yeah" I say as he grins.

I put my stuff next to our bed and just take off my shoes before turning on TV.

"Goodnight baby girl" Nash walks in.

"Goodnight" I kiss his cheek.

He says goodnight to the guys then leaves. After Cameron got out of the shower Matt and I brushed our teeth and then I got in bed while Cameron out on Spongebob.

"Yay I love Spongebob" I smile warmly.

"Yas same Amanda" Cam laughs.

"I'm so hot here damn" I get out of bed going by the thermostat.

"What is it at?" Matt asks.

"78 degrees, damn" I turn it down to 65 degrees and change into black boy short underwear, and a black tank top.

"Now it's even hotter" Matt sighs looking at me.

"Shut up" I laugh.

I get in bed next to him and close my eyes as a bulge touches my butt and I flinch.

"Sorry" He says as I blush.

"No it's ok" I pull him back to the original spot.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The next morning I awoke with the running of a shower. I got up and brushed my teeth then after unpacking I applied my daily dose of foundation, powder, eyeshadow, mascara, filled in my eyebrows and applied bronzer.

For an outfit I put on a pair of black highwaisted shorts, a Tiffany blue flowy tank top, my black heels, my phone and bag. For hair I curled it and put it up in a hair tie.

"Hey guys" Cameron and Matt are listening to music.

"Morning" Cam says.

"Hey" Matt smiles.