Chapter 3

Me and Nash wake up the next morning around 10.

"Good morning" I stand up and smile.

"Morning" He yawns and fools around with my hair.

"I'm gunna get dressed" I say laughing.

"Alright peace" Nash says and leaves my room. I close my door and get naked to take a shower. I then get a call.

"Hello?" I answer to Christy.

"Amanda! Unexpected shoot today, come soon. You also have one tomorrow at 7 AM" She says and I reply with a simple "Okay" then hang up.

I then brush my teeth and change into white jeans, a floral flowy tank top and nude heels with my MK bag. For makeup I used eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and power then lipstick. I then walked to Nash's room to see him on his phone in bed.

"Let's go" I smile.

"Where?" He asks confused.

"It's a secret." I laugh.

"Ok" he laughs and gets a shirt on. We then leave his house into my Cadillac and drive to the shoot. I pulled up and walked in with Nash. I watched Nash's face as half naked girls walked by.

"Your watching my shoot" I laugh.

"I'm fine with that" He says checking out a girl getting pictures done with just underwear.

"Amanda!" I look over to see Christy.

"Hey" I smile walking up to her.

"Who's this male creature?" She points to Nash.

"Nash, Nash Grier" He smiles.

"Boyfriend?" She asks me.

"Woah.. haha no" I reply looking down at my heels laughing.

"Ok anyways, clothes back there go" She pushes me to the dressing room and then told Nash to sit behind the camera. I had to change into a red push up bra and leopard cheeky underwear. I walked out and onto set which was just a white background.

"Act fierce" The camera girl shouted and I did a lip bite, I saw Nash in awe.

I did a few poses on just my underwear and my bra then I changed into VS yoga pants and a racer back tank top.

"Work those yoga pants" I hear Nash shout and laugh.

I do a few poses then I'm done for that shoot. I walk back and see the pictures and I liked them, especially when Nash made me laugh.

"Ready to go?" I walk up to Nash.

"No.. I love it here" he pouts and I laugh.

"Amanda I didn't know you had a body like that" he says and we walk to leave.

"Bye Christy!" I shout.

"Bye!" she yells back. We walk outside and I say "Well now you know" I laugh. He nods and we drive back to his house. I walk in my room and moments later I see Nash.

"Amanda, tomorrow were leaving at 11 for the flight to Seattle" Nash says.

"Okay" I say and pull out my suitcase. I pack all of my stuff while Nash lays in my bed on his phone, I then go in the bathroom and brush my teeth and change into sweatpants and a tank top. I get in bed and call Christy.

"Hey!" She answers.

"Hey" I say while Nash pulls me close.

"Don't book me for any shoots for the next 2 days except for the 7 AM one because I'm leaving for Seattle Washington" I say.

"Alright thanks for letting me know" She says.

"No problem" I smile.

"Ok goodnight Mandy" She laughs.

"I hate you. Goodnight" I laugh and hang up.

Me and Nash lay in bed together just talking quietly before drifting asleep.