Chapter 24

I wake up around 9 to hear no noise. That's weird. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I didn't notice until I came back that there was a note on Matts pillow.

Hey Amanda
We left at 8 to get breakfast and you looked really adorable while sleeping so I don't wanna wake you. We should be back around 10 for Magcon
Love Matt <3

I read the note then sigh. I decided to start to get ready. First I checked my phone and tweeted.

@AmandaBradford : "Don't worry guys. I'm fine! And come see me if you live in Houston at Magcon today!"

I read through the replies and one caught my eye.

@SmilingDallas : "I can't wait to meet you! I got Elite VIP to meet you! Hope all's well love you Amanda."

I smile and reply.

@AmandaBradford : "I'll see you today! Can't wait to talk.!

After that I went in the bathroom and curled my hair. Once done I applied eyeshadow, foundation, powder, lipstick and then mascara and eyeliner. I then picked out my outfit. I wore maroon colored high waisted shorts, a cream quarter length sleeve crop top, a gold necklace, and my brown booties.

Once done it was 10:17 and I heard a knock and talking.

"Hey cutie pie" Matt answers.

"Hey" I answer.

Behind him was Kenzie, the Jacks, Taylor and Shawn.

"Come on in" I laugh.

"Magcon is at 11 right?" Taylor says.

"Yeah I think" Johnson says.

We all go in the bathroom while the guys take a tool pic. Me and Kenzie touch the guys abs pretending to fangirl.

"Were so weird" Kenzie says as we leave.

"So your super cute today" I compliment her.

"Thanks, it's so damn hot outside." Kenzie says.

"Hey, the hotel has air I'm fine for now" I laugh.

"It's 97* outside" She looks at her phone. I nod.

We leave at around 10:55 and drive to the convention center. When we get there me and Carter were together.

"Hey Amanda how's it going" He asks.

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"Good. I was so worried you were going to leave" He shrugs.

"Really?" I giggle.

"Yeah your really cool and your apart of the family now" he nods.

"Your guys are great" I smile.

We sign a few things before we get a 3 minute break and I go on my phone. After I favorite some of the guys tweets I put down my phone and a girl walks up with brown hair, pink ends.

"Hi!" she hugs carter.

"Hi Amanda" she hugs me.

"Hi" I smile.

"Can I take a selfie with both of you?" Her voice shaking. I nod. I stick out my tounge doing a peace sign.

After we met almost 75 more girls I see a girl walk up so happy I can't help but smile.

"Hi! I'm Julia" She blushes.

"Julia! Hi!" I hug her.

"You guys know eachother?" Carter hugs her.