Chapter 8

Me and Nash sit looking at the sunset for a while before he looks over to kiss me. I lean in and we kiss lips for a few moments before we stop and stand up. As we walk back I grab his hand and smile. When we entered the house we see Hayes and Kenzie kissing while a scary movie played.

"What movie?" I sit in front of the couch with Nash.

"Uh Exorcism" Hayes says and I feel a foot in my head.

"What the" I look back and see Kenzie laughing.

"Ass" I laugh and she chuckles.

(I hate the word chuckles.. Sorry)

We watch the movie for a while before it gets dark and the guys walk upstairs while me and Kenzie throw out popcorn.

"Kenzie?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Did you go to Lincoln Elementary when you were little?" I ask putting a bowl I'm the sink.

"Yeah I was in-

"Room 214" We say in unison.

"No way" I laugh.

"Amanda!" She screams running into my arms and we hug.

Me and Kenzie have been bestfreinds since we were 7 until I had to move away from North Carolina because my dad found a job in California. We would honestly do everything together.

"I missed you so much" I tear up.

"I did too! Now I can be myself bitch" She laughs and I crack up.

We walk upstairs and go into our rooms. I hear the shower running and expect it to be Nash so I change into PINK yoga pants and a PINK V-neck that's black. I get into bed and go on my laptop to do online school until Nash comes out in a towel.

"Hey" He runs his fingers through his wet hair.

I look up and smile "Hiiiii"

"Online school?" He asks and picks up a Lacrosse teeshirt and basketball shorts.

"Yeah" I nod.

He gets dressed while I try not to stare and then he lays in bed next to me watching me.

"C'mon let's go to bed" He says.

"I have to finish" I laugh.

He closes my laptop screen and puts it on the ground then turns to me while he cuddles closely with me.

"Goodnight" I kiss his nose.

"Night" He smiles at me then we fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------

The next morning I wake up to Nash hugging me, I move slightly and he wakes up with a yawn.

"Sorry" I whisper smiling.

"It's ok" He smiles with his eyes closed.

We get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face while he pees and takes a shower. Once I'm done I leave and get dressed until I hear

"AMANDA" from Hayes room. I walk there and see Kenzie sitting by a mirror on the floor.

"I need an eyeliner" she smiles

I playfully roll my eyes and walk to my room, grab an eyeliner, and throw it to her.

"Thanks"

I walk back and change into a plain black short crop top, regular dark wash jeans and my black heels as I see Nash come out of the bathroom.

"Hey I was thinking of going out for lunch with everyone?" Nash says.

"Yeah I'll tell everyone" I nod and leave as I walk to Hayes room and tell him and Kenzie, Nash's room to tell Cam, Matt and Taylor who are playing video games, and then I walk downstairs and wait for everyone.

"Ready?" Nash grabs his keys and we nod as we sit in his Jeep.

We drive to lunch at Panera, eat and drive back. As we arrive again we all watch the movie Fun Size and then play truth or dare.

"Taylor do you eat ass?" Cameron laughs.

"Yassssss" Taylor throws up his hands.

"Kenzie are you and Hayes dating?" Taylor asks.

"It's not official but I-

Hayes cuts her off with a kiss while we all go "OHHHHH"

"It's official." Hayes confirms.

We all laugh and then Kenzie says

"So you and Nash won't have sex?"

My face turns red and I turn to Nash and he's laughing.

"I fucking hate you" I push her playfully laughing.

"Love you" she smirks.

"Matt who is your man crush?" I ask.

"Nash" He smirks.

"Oh hell nah" Nash laughs.

We play for a few more minutes until we all decide to get Yogurtland. Once we arrive back we sit and eat it I'm the living room then go upstairs into our rooms.

"I'm so tired" I complain taking off my heels and grabbing sweatpants and one of Nash's new UnitedXXVI shirts and put it on while Nash lays in my bed.

"I'm tired too" He hugs me.

"That question about us isn't true right?" I ask.

"I don't know" He whispers pulling me close. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I HAVE SOMETHING FLIPPING FUN ON SUNDAY WITH MY BESTEST FRIEND NIKKI! BYYYYEEEEE!