Chapter 13

We quickly arrive above the landing strip and land. We met in the San Francisco International Airport and then took a limo once again to The Westin hotel. When we arrived it was 5:30 in Chicago but now we got set back two hours so it's 3:30 AM in San Fran. We booked our hotel rooms and needed 3 to a room so me and Nash decided on Matt. We walked up to our room and there's was two beds. I later my stuff down next to one and got into the warm bed waiting for Nash.

Matt and Nash came a little later and Matt payed in his and Nash came and cuddled me warmly. I soon fell asleep.

-•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•-

The next morning when I woke up around 10:30 I took a shower and washed my hair, body, shaved ect. When I came out I saw Nash putting on khakis and a United XXVI tee from his recent line of clothes and Matt wearing khaki shorts with a button up floral shirt and red vans. I picked out a white top saying "Pardon My French" and a pair of flowy beige shorts with a gold necklace and my nude shoes and MK bag.

"Nash, Matt, have you seen my red lipstick?" I search through my makeup bag panicking.

"No" Nash replies and Matt laughs as I look up to see him smirking with bright red lipstick on.

"Nashhhh" I whine laughing.

"If you want some on you gotta take it off me" He shrugs.

I giggle and walk to him. I lean in and kiss his lips while he moves his hands down my waist slowly.

"Ugh sick" Matt laughs.

"Does it look good?" I laugh after we kiss.

He turns his head to the side and I laugh and take my lipstick back going into the bathroom.

"I look like a clown" I laugh re-applying it.

"Look at me" he laughs as he takes it off with a baby wipe.

I apply my normal foundation, powder, eyeshadow, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick thing and then walk to them.

"Are you guys ready to go?" I pick up my bag.

"Yeah, luckily your not taller than me with those heels" Nash laughs looking at them.

"I'm pretty short" I roll my eyes playfully.

We 3 walk out together and meet everyone in the lobby as we wait for Shawn and Aaron still. We all take a limo to a convention center down the street and when we get there were just doing meet and greets.

"Hi beautiful!" A girl with long blonde hair with pink at the tips smiled brightly with braces.

"H..Hi" She stuttered as her face turned red.

"Don't cry, I love you!" I give her another hug then wipe a tear as her friend records it.

"Thank you Amanda" I blush at her comment.

"No problem beautiful" She moves down the line after a picture.

The next girl I meet comes up and goes "Hi I'm Jessica and I love you so much omg I follow you and I just love you like I love Victoria's Secret clothes your such a good model I love you so much omg omg yeah I love you so much" She giggles smiling

"I love you too Jessica, write your twitter on my arm" I smile.

"Are you serious?!" Her eyes turn pink and she covers her mouth with her hand.

"Yeah" I smile.

She writes it and it says "@Amandaslays"

"I love the name" I smirk.

She laughs and I hug her then we take a picture.

The next girl I meet was wearing a pair of multi colored high waisted shorts.

"Oh my god your even more beautiful in person" She says walking up to me.

"Oh thank you so your pretty too! I love your shorts where'd you get them?" I laugh.

"American Apparel" She laughs.

"I need them! Here write your Instagram on my arm I'll DM you later!" I smile.

Every time I tweet or post a picture on Instagram I always no matter what reply to every single comment or reply.

"Thank you" She kisses my cheek while I take a selfie.

"Have fun" I smile when she walks away.

"Hey it's time for break little lady" Nash comes up behind me hugging me.

"Oh okay" I smile.

"GOALS"

"NANDY"

"AMASHA"

We hear from the crowd and walk back laughing.

"They're crazy" I laugh.

"Not really" Nash goes serious as he grabs both my hands and holds them while he leans in and kisses me while I kiss back smiling.

"Guess not" I laugh when we parted.

"I'm thinking Taco Bell?" Nash suggests for lunch.

"Definitely" I smile.

Thank you for reading this chapter! I have a few things to say. I wanted to know if you would follow an Instagram I made for this book to post Amanda outfits? Be honest an please comment your thoughts! Also I want to thank you for 2.29K it's so amazing! Much Love, Tabitha :)