Chapter 23

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I walk off the plane into the airport again.

"Believe it. I couldn't stand being without you." Matt smiles.

I look down and wipe some tears.

"I just don't want to get hurt Matt." I say.

"You won't, you and Nash weren't even together." He says.

"I know, I just felt like he had feelings for me." I say shrugging.

I unlock my phone to a call. It's Christy.

"Hey" I answer.

"Awe. You ok? What happened" She asks.

"What." I ask.

"Twitter."

"Shit. What are people saying?" I ask.

"You killed yourself, or you ran away because Nash fucked some girl." She says.

"Lies."

"So what happened?" She asks.

"Long story, why'd you call? It wasn't because I wasn't ok" I laugh.

"Yeah, luckily we got 4 new models to take your place while gone" She says.

"Good! I hoped you weren't firing me." I say.

Me and Matt walk outside. There's a limo and I laugh shaking my head. I put my things in the back and we get in.

"Ok well have fun sweet thing, text you later!"

"Ok" I feel something warm touch my hand. It's matts hand. I smile and grab it.

"Bye Mandy"

"Bye" I giggle.

"Who was that?" Matt asks.

"My manager, Christy" I smile.

"That's cool. So we have Magcon tomorrow" He laughs.

"Yeah I'm excited. Luckily I don't share a room with Nash" I say looking up.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to fuck you. Your beautiful and I wouldn't hurt you." He says patting our intertwined hands on his leg.

"How did you know I was thinking that?"

"I don't know" he shrugs.

"Yeah well, I know you wouldn't do that. Unless we were dating. Not even. Only if I was ready" I shake my head laughing.

"I bring condoms everyw-"

"Shut up" I cut him off and we laugh.

We arrive back at the hotel and I take my fully packed bag. When I walk in the lobby the screaming girls are gone and most of the guys are sitting with their head in hands.

"AMANDA!" Kenzie runs up and I drop my stuff hugging her.

"I knew you were strong enough." She whispers.

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too" We walk in a circles while still hugging until we both let go wiping away some tears.

"Oh my god Amanda don't scare us like that." Jack G, J, Cameron, and Taylor walk up.

"Sorry guys" I hug them.

I hugged and apologized everyone but Nash.

"Oh my god. I was afraid you were going to leave" Nash walks up.

"Oh really? You were that worried. That you ran onto the plane and could have got arrested for going on without a ticket? Or was that Matt." I stand annoyed.