Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"But mom! Do you have to leave?" I whine.

"Yes Amanda. We'll be back in a few months, tomorrow go to the Griers and Lizzy knows your coming so pack tonight." My mom says as my dad packs the car for them to leave for Paris for a year.

"Ok.. Bye have fun" I shrug hugging her and my dad before they wave and drive off to the airport. I close the door and walk upstairs to my room. I get a call from my agent as I lay on my bed.

"Amanda, there's a shoot in 30 mins so come now" My agent says into the phone. I groan and reply.

"Ok be there in 5" I hang up and get my Michel Kors purse and my sunglasses before walking downstairs to leave. I get into my silver Cadillac Escalade ESV and play the song 'blue jeans' by Lana Del Ray and drive to the photo shoot. I pull into a spot and get out and walk in with my heels.

"Amanda! You made it, clothes are in there go get hair and makeup done also!" My agent Christy greets me and I take off my sunglasses blowing a bubble with my gum. I nod and walk into the dressing room, they wanted me to wear VS underwear and a push-up bra for the new magazine. I then get my hair and makeup done.

"Ready Amanda?" Christy asks me and I nod, she leads me to the little setup for me which is supposed to be a room and a bed. I do a few poses and then it's over.

"I have to go to the Griers this year I guess" I roll my eyes talking to Christy.

"Your 17 why can't you stay home alone?" She asks and I get dressed again.

"Exactly!" I state.

"Well have fun!" she smirks.

"I hate you, I have to go pack I'll see you later Christy" I smile and we hug then I leave into my car again to Starbucks.

"I'll have a Venti iced black tea lemonade sweetened please" I say in the drive through.

"Ok that's $6.47 pull up please" She says, I drive up and pay for my drink then leave back home. I walk in and go to my room then change into sweatpants and a tank top to pack all of my stuff and text Nash.

Amanda ♥️ : "See you tomorrow dork"

Nash 🐢 : "Yeah get sleep"

Amanda ♥️ : "Nighttttt 💤"

Nash 🐢 : "Night Mandy 😚"

He knows I hate when people call me Mandy. I roll my eyes and get into my bed and fall asleep.

Hope you like it! Sorry it's a little short but I wanted you to get to know her.