Chapter 30

We leave the hotel and take a limo to the place for dinner.

"After you" Matt opens the door for me.

"Thank you" I smile.

We walk into Cheesecake Factory and take a seat at our table. We talk for a while before my phone keeps buzzing and ringing.

"Sorry" I look down and see missed messages.

8 missed messages from : Nashty 🐢

2 missed calls from : Nashty 🐢

1 missed call from : Kenzie 💋

2 missed messages from : Kenzie 💋

"It's Kenzie sorry" I ignore Nash.

"No it's cool" Matt shrugs. I open the text messages.

Kenzie 💋 : "Where are you??" "Hello?!"

Amanda 💖 : "I'm out with Matt."

Kenzie 💋 : "Where?"

Amanda 💖 : "Cheesecake Factory"

Kenzie never replied so I just kept talking with Matt.

"How have you been?" Matt laughs.

"I haven't been good. I feel like all of this pressure is really not helping me." I say.

"About?"

"You.. and Nash." I say.

"Listen, you know I love you. And when you love someone you agree with their decisions, whatever you decide I'm here for you." He holds my hands.

"That really makes it easier. Its just that Nash thinks he can like control me and what I do. You know he was so pissed when I had to share a room with you guys." He nods.

"I know he was mad"

"I don't like feeling like I'm being controlled all of my life" I shake my head.

"Like I said I agree with you anytime."

"How have you been?" I smile trying to make it seem like I'm not still upset.

"I've been good, a little crazy but good" He smiles.

"Why crazy?" I laugh.

"All of these changes. I just want you. I just want to cuddle you every morning, and kiss you anytime, and when your comfortable do dirty things" We laugh.

"I just want you." He smiles.

"God Matthew that gets me thinking." I laugh shaking my head.

We get interrupted with the waiter and our food. We are and laughed about the good times that we had.

"Ok ill take everything out of your way, here's the check." He leaves it on the table.

"Here I'll pay" I grab for the check.

"No, I'll take it" Matt laughs.

"Ok well I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be back" I smile getting up.

I walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

Why do I have to have two amazing guys love me?

I go to the bathroom and wash my hands then fix my makeup a bit before walking back to the table. As I look up a few feet from my table I see Matt and Nash talking.

"Oh shit" I mumble to myself.

"Oh, hello Amanda what are you doing here?" Nash grins.

"Why? Why are you here?" I question.

"Matt invited me." Nash says.

"No he didn't?" I say.

Matt stands up an goes to leave.

"You guys aren't going anywhere until you tell me what's going on now." Nash says.

Thank you all so much for reading this book! This isn't the end! I will be publishing and updating the Sequel book as soon as possible! Love you all xx Tabitha