🐺LXI🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Jimin usually woke up smiling as he looked into Yoongi's eyes. The head butler was right, the Alpha couldn't deny Jimin's sincerity. But even then, his pretty mate's gaze would wander around. And Yoongi knew who Jimin was searching for even if he didn't say it aloud. Jimin and Jungkook had woken up together for twenty life times. It was more than a habit, it was engraved into their bodies. Jimin's words may be false but his actions were always true. Even as he pushed Jungkook to the side in front of Yoongi, there was a part of him that always needed him close.

Yoongi's movements were slurred as he trudged to his room with Jimin. He entered quietly, but was surprised to find Jimin stood by the balcony, looking out at the moon. His beautiful mate was dressed in a sheer silk night robe. He hadn't noticed Yoongi walked in, nor the distance between them closing. The vampire must have been deep in thought. The Alpha sighed deeply as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's cold body.

"it's cold my love, why are you outside?" Yoongi mumbled. There was only one thing Jungkook was right about. He was wasting time.

It would probably take him a whole life time to understand the love story that didn't involve him. He didn't want to waste all that time carrying the pain. Jimin's body relaxed at Yoongi's touch. The pheromones he released were sweet. It was enticing, even though Yoongi knew Jimin also released that sweet scent around another.

"I woke up and you had left me." Jimin's voice quivered. If Jimin had given Yoongi the mark of a mate, he would have felt his sadness instantly.

"I couldn't sleep." Yoongi whispered. "I just went to drink something." Even the Alpha's body was honest when intoxicated. He loved Jimin's warmth, the way his body felt against him. His voice when he called out his name.

"Yoongi-" Jimin stuttered. "Tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"Why am I on my death bed?" Yoongi whispered, with slight amusement. "You make it sound like you must grant a dying man's last wish. Why do you sound like I'm going to slip away from your reach?

"You're mortal." Jimin mumbled. "One day you would leave me. And you would never come back to hold me."

"Have you ever thought that Jungkook may leave you as well?" Even Yoongi knew it was a possibility. It must be.

"He is immortal and even though he is ill, he will get better." Jimin's words were stuttered. Like they were painful to say.

"When I was younger, there was a traveling funfair that would visit for one day per year." Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek gently. "When I was younger, my parents took me there and it was the best memory I had when I was a child." He sighed slightly as he slowly lowered Jimin's night robe, kissing his shoulder softly. "I don't want to be a fleeting memory. I want to be with you for much more than the time I'm given. And when I think about it. Compared to him, I'm only here for a moment of your life while you're part of my whole life."

"Yoongi- it can't be helped." Jimin turned around. "Don't think about the future, it's so far away. Was Jungkook talking to you?"

"Why?" Yoongi's voice was stern.

"You smell of him." Jimin's voice was weak. As Yoongi licked over his mark. He loved the soft purr that left Jimin's lips.

"Don't think of him when you're with me." Yoongi begged as he turned Jimin around, leading his arms around Yoongi's neck, leaning towards his lips. They hadn't been intimate in a while. And it must have been the wine talking.

"You smell sweeter today." Jimin mumbled as Yoongi led him to the bed.

By this time, Yoongi had probably laid Jimin down on this bed countless of times. "What else is it about me that you adore?" Yoongi hummed as he untied the silk ribbon wrapped around Jimin's waist. Removing the fabric off him, his lips on Jimin's skin. Leaving purple petals along his chest.

"The intensity of you love." Jimin whined, as he gripped onto Yoongi's shirt, helping him out of the rest of his clothes. Their lips met in another slow heated kiss. Yoongi felt his whole body burning. Whenever they touched it was always electrifying. "The authority you have. I've learnt to enjoy submitting to someone." He moaned softly as Yoongi's kisses press onto his neck. "You were unconditionally kind to me. The kinder you were the more it hurt me. There is nothing else I would want from you."

Yoongi smiled. He was always weak from Jimin's words. His fingers rubbed the entrance, he was surprised to find Jimin's sweet spot pouring with slick. "Had you prepped yourself my love?" Yoongi murmured, he inserted two fingers easily. And the the moan Jimin gave was erotic. His body reacting to every little thing. He was perfect. Almost.

"No... I don't know why my body is like this." Jimin gasped as he arched his back, gripping onto the sheets. "Alpha please."

Even though Jimin hadn't wanted anything from him. Yoongi was the opposite. He was remorseful for feeling this way, but he wanted Jimin to be a werewolf and an omega. One that was perfect for him. It was in that moment Yoongi recalled the beautiful dream he had. If it was possible could Jimin change instead? If he were to change, would Jimin's love for him stay? Perhaps he may not live to find the answer if he was seduced by temptation.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I hope you all had a lovely New Year ☺️☺️☺️

Love Minty xx