🐺LXV🐺

Finally finished an essay today and here I am again hehe

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi was impressed with how Jimin carried this weeks meeting with the high officials. All the favours he had accumulated with the other clans had been cashed in for the sake of their pack. It wasn't until today when Yoongi realised how much his mate had been over working while he was in his coma. Training the military and meetings with officials during the day while looking after him at night. It was usual for Jimin to fall a sleep longer these days at least because he believes that Yoongi and Jungkook had come to an unspoken agreement with how things were going to be between the them.

But the dawn of this day brought a different change, because Jimin froze at the entrance of the mansion. He was weary from working today but his eyes brightened at the soft melody that was being played in the ballroom. He recognised the song as he hummed a few notes with a smile on his face. The Alpha watched as his mate ran towards the sound. It was a melancholy tune, happiness and sadness mixing together. Yoongi knew who was behind the music before Jimin's eyes could lay on the head butler who was sat on the stage in front of a large black grand piano.

Soon Jimin's angelic voice filled the grand dance hall, together they were a symphony. He watched as his mate swayed around and Yoongi had never seen him so delighted in the last few days. He was like a flower unravelling beautiful by a dance similar to ballet. After twirling on his feet he stretched his arms out as if he were reaching for Yoongi. And in those breathless moments their eyes met. 'Take my hand.' Those crimson eyes pleaded.

Yoongi had always been swept away by Jimin's every action. A beautiful love story that he wasn't involved in was now a melody he had been a part of. Taking Jimin's hand he place his arm around Jimin's waist. Holding him close. Never wanting to let go. Jimin's leading the dance even as he Yoongi spins him around, their bodies pressed together in tune with the music. Its intimate, he knew what this song meant, what it meant for them. The way Jimin danced was ethereal, it was an art in its purest form. And Yoongi had the front seat.

Only when Yoongi was lost in the clouds was he interrupted. "May I?" Jungkook bowed after tapping Yoongi's shoulder. The song continued, but this time it was played through a speaker, he hadn't realised Jungkook had come down from the stage. The Alpha thought as Jimin's eyes flickered between them. He didn't know why but he allowed this to slide, stepping away, only because it was a dance.

Jungkook's hands snake around Jimin's body like he had placed it there over a million times. They were dancing the same tune but their interpretation together was different. It wasn't slow and had more passion, like they were burning rapidly from within. The smile they had wasn't suppressed, their lips only a breath a part. "Remember this song." Jungkook hummed along his cheek. "I wrote it for you as a gift for the day we made our sacred vows. Do you remember what it means my beloved?"

"Yes." Jimin's breath was caught and from his smile was a happiness Yoongi couldn't understand. A memory he hadn't been part of. It was there when he realised in the mist of all Yoongi's happiness with Jimin was a sadness he had with Jungkook. "Without sorrow, true joy cannot be realised."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I clearly love this story too much 😂 When I saw this dance my draw dropped.

Love Minty xx