Chapter_19

Avneet and Jai reached over the Balcony.
Jai worriedly said - Avneet Be careful tonight around Ashi.

Avneet confused - What happened with her now-

Jai interrupted- Idk....I heard it right or wrong but she'll going to do something with you tonight and I'll really scared of her, so that's why'd planned to be with you for all night and secure you from her.

Avneet - And Why the hell you think like that?? I mean Why she'll do anything to me if She knew that Now Sid and Me are next level impossible!!

Jai - I can't tell you what I'd heard but-Just be with me- I don't know anything now.

And he hugged her tightly; As Suddenly  Sid reached there bewildered and found Both are on each others Embrace!!

He threw the angry looks to Avneet as He nearly pulled Jai's Collar but realized He's Jai although, His most Trusted and Always in his side friend.

His heart shattered as He heard Jai said worriedly - I love you, Avneet!! Please don't try to leave me for any reason.

The wind blew as Avneet Undoubtedly recognized his Cologne somehow like Faded Mint as She pulled Jai apart and found the Balcony Is quiet empty.

Sid was hiding himself behind the big flower Vase as Avneet said - Sid??

Jai little confused - He's downstairs, Hey you wanted too to tell me something about anything??

Avneet mind strikes as she told him - You  know what Jai!! I'm scared of your Bestfriend Sid!! He behaves like a Maniac Bipolar. Suddenly his mind turned as He'll kill me then he hugged me!!? Can you believe.

Jai laughed- Don't mind if I ain't trust you Avneet Cause I know Sid very much that If He really hates you in present then without any sharp positive proves, He's not going to even try to call your name for atleast once and here you're saying He hugged you!! You're unbelievable sometimes Avneet?!?

He shrugged the idea to believe her!!

As he went to join the crowd once again, Avneet stood there silently before leaving the Balcony but as her surprise!!
He grabbed her wrist the reason she pulled by him in the moonlight shining above them.

The cold wind passes from Sidneet. As Avneet told him - I knew it!! You're here.

Sid glared her as pulled her jaw line hardly that made Avneet winced in pain but He's outta process to think of her pain, He just said - So Imma Maniac Bipolar!!?

Avneet - So My message touched your Ears somehow, Yeah it's true and you know it as well. Now leave me!!

Sid seriously asked - Do you really Love Jai??

Avneet shocked as she gulped her own saliva and then choked as well!!

Avneet- And What you made to think like that?? Oh ofcourse you heard our little conversation although-

Sid stopped her lips as putting his finger over her parted one. Avneet watched his so Innocent cum Deep eyes tonight.

Sid - Just tell me if you're really not comfortable with him, I'll surely try to do you and Jai apart I mean I can Help you Avneet- Just warning that Jai is not your soulmate in anyhow!! I mean Uhm!!! Just stay away from him.

Avneet in her attitude personality- You know what!! I love Jai more than myself and Fyi After your fake Double face and Cringiness, I'm going to be distant from you and your shadow from now so please don't try to make yourself like Avneet is gonna to Beg you for anything or you can hurt my feelin-

Avneet ended up by coughing greatly, Sid eye rolled as He told her that If She really I mean Truly love Jai then never ever try to broke his heart anyday, Because He's not stiff like him.

His words are just outta world like seriously!! How can even any guy can leave the piece of heart for his Bestfriend like; they really meant to be Besties forever!!

Avneet smiles as she reaches towards the door and by tilting her face towards Sid - You know if you really care for him then stop roaming around for his sake!!

Sid weakly smile - Ok....As you wish, Because If I found you around him then
It's just Unbearable for me to see you with Jai-

Avneet glares- really!!?

Sid - Uhm- I mean that ofcourse I hate you but as much as Love Jai But if I found you cheating him or even try to leave him then You see!! I'm Badass Siddharth Nigam!! Then from that day I'll surely make your life as Worse than Hell!!

Avneet scared- Uhm....I've to attend the party so (thumb up) keep distance from me and Jai.

**

As Avneet left the place; The Sudden Change make him more aggressive or I don't know why He ran towards Avneet and Tightly Back hugged her.

Avneet is just surprised- Leave me!! Who the hell are you!!

Sid pushed her in Sudden as she bend in the floor slightly- Ouch!! What's your problem Damn; I told you to keep distance only 1 minute later and now!!

Sid - Just Shut your mouth up!! I'm Sid so Don't think that I'll break my friendship with Jai fully, I mean; Oh C'mon, The while Highschool know that We're So close to each other so Whenever Jai break up with you in future then I'll surely take you-

Avneet by looking into his side with surprise - Hey!! You know what the Creep You're giving me constantly!! What the thing is that You'll take me?!

Sid - It's just that; I mean, I'll start to bully you if you anyhow lost his trust (his lips curled into smirked).

Avneet under her breath- Such a bipolar.

She ignored him and walking downstairs as She was in her last step!! Sid tried to Hug him again from back but she was aware of his Bipolarity so She just Ran towards Jannat for help and.

Bang!!

He collided with Ashnoor as She gave him Genuine smile - See your way Sid.

Sid coldly and half cracked - Sorry, Whatever the hell your name is.

He left her and She was even surprised that She Titled over many boys heart and Sid is just too much focus on Ashi that He even never eyeing on her!!

Jai noticed Sid's hand is cut at the edge of side so he ran there and told him to take first aid as soon as possible.

Sid eyed on Avneet who was still in amuse face looking towards his hand.

Sid mind structed as Avneet and He had
Been on deal so He shrugged Jai from leaving him behind and Ashi to bandage him.

But Ashi eventually make vommit face as She exused.

Ashi - Uhm- Well You know Sid, the party is going great so you can please look for any other one to put on some bandage Cause My gang is calling me upstairs-

Sid - But-

Ashi left the place by her jerking smile.

Avneet keep her eyes fixed on Sid with amusement.

Avneet Suddenly get Jai's embrace as He asked her that if Ashi had did something when he was with Sid??

Avneet - No Jai; I think it's just; you're behaving overprotective towards me.

Sid tried to bandage by himself but failed to do as He threw the shots on the floor as All started to watch his Dangerous Attitude!!

He jumped from his couch as He stormed straight towards the Main gate and In the foggy Atmosphere He vanished in fractions of seconds.

Thanks for reading!!

Do Vomment.