Chapter_12

Avneet Ignored his eyes and by looking other side.

Avneet's eyes filled with Tears - But I'm not interested to become your Official Girlfriend!!
I hate you, Just Keep a distance from me!! You hurted me!!!

Sid smirked - Hey, Why you're not Understanding the Fact!!

Avneet glared - Fact?

Sid smirked - You know If I hadn't said to all that You're my Girlfriend then all starts to talk rubbish all the time whenever we will come over in front of them. But my Announcement Kept all the blames Weak and Yes You're now Going Mine so If I Torture you, NOBODY UNDERSTAND, NOBODY'S WILL HAVE BE THE RIGHT TO ARGUE WITH ME!!

Avneet Covered her face sobbing - That's the reason, Why you Announced that Shit But It's not Good to Departure yourself from Jannat!! She really Loves you Sid and....

Sid put his Index Finger into Avneet's lips - If you're Curious about Jannat So I'll Tell you The Truth But Wait....

Sid Eyes fixed on to Ex Couples RIJAAN, he Grabbed Avneet's Jawline and Tilted her head Towards Them.

Rijaan Were Laughing now and Holding hands over hands But Riyaz Said Something And Both Depart self to Prevent Like Enemies!!

Avneet Confused - What the Hell Both are Going in same way??!

Sid Titled her Head in His side Deepning his Voice saying - How can you Even So Dumb!! Go and Check them Once and You'll know all the Secrets which were Kept hidden to You.

Sid free her, When She finally Ran to see the Truth when She's Searching for them, She heard anyone's Little Laughs..

She Follows the Sound and Tracked Rijaan Behind the Auditorium Wall!!

They kept Each others hands Looking in Each others eyes.

Avneet eyes went So big that She Rubbed her Eyes twice, NO!! Thrice times To see Different Results!!

*Avneet Believe it!!*

Jannat - I'm telling you that Creepy head Sid will going to be shameful for his announcement!! He's just not knowing I'm only yours!!