Chapter_7

Avneet watched after Sid pushed Riyaz to irritate him.

So she went as fast as possible to ask Sid ,what's the meaning to disturb Riyaz!!🤨🤨

*Really Avneet, You never see the reality*

But Avneet was thinking When.....

Bang!!

Sid tackled over Avneet and you know what!!🥺😘😘

..

..

Riyaz mouth opened wide as Black hole.

*Over written this word but It's his mouth not mine, I can't do anything*😂😂

Avneet falls onto floor and Sid over hers!!

She closed her eyes by Sudden hit, and Sid eyes widened before falling over Avneet.

*What a couple*🥰🥰

Sid face was so close to Avneet half an Inches!!

Avneet opened her eyes and found DANGER over hers.

But what the Damm Hellish Gorgeous Danger He is!!

Avneet can see his Hazels very clearly even She won't like him but his Eyes!!

Uff!!

*This word can express her feelings*

They're so close That their Lips were half an Inches apart when Sid started to move himself more close to hers...

Avneet dreaming of his eyes not realising his motion..

But How this can even happens in the presence of freaking badass RIYAZ!!

*This time it's too much RIYAZ*

Riyaz came and pulled Sid's hair after saying - Hush..hush....hurr...phurr....

By pulling His hair - Stay out of Avneet, I'll kill you without Your clothes!!

Sid angrily shrugged his grip and pulling his collar saying - What the hellish thinking of yours, I don't understand the killing method, It's quite embarrassing, I meant for your type of boys although If you'll kill me without clothes then you realize What you'd done great for me.

Riyaz, uppered one of his eyebrows in confusion.

Sid smirked - Oh you know, I've a unique charms and attractive personality that Any girl can make me her boyfriend after my death, You know, Charms never fades..

Avneet lifted herself hearing their so childish as well as stupidious hilarious conversation!!

Avneet's started to laughed a little...

Riyaz in attitudy way - This will be happen in your dreams, you know, If I'll be without clothes , All girls will stick with me and glue herself with me forever!!

Sid - This is nothing boy, I'm a way'to handle guurls even I haven't wear a Shirt, Don't you see , That All girls are crazy over me, Waiting many hours in the gateway.

Riyaz laughed in anger - Sorry boy!!You mean Gateway of India, If Girls are waiting there, So don't you've any responsibility to attend your Imaginary Freaking Girls!!!

Avneet burst out with a great laughs.

Riyaz and Sid eyes glued onto Avneet.

Avneet is like - Hahahaha...!!!😂😂

Sid angrily - Stop your Hilarious laughs.

Avneet - Sorry.....so....sorry...You too are so Cute..