Chapter_9

Avneet tired over his grip and started to feel dizzy over his arms.

He is really going to do what he WANTED!!

Rohan smirked over Avneet's beautifully carved perfect face which he really wanted after since there first meeting.

Rohan - And now girl, You're definitely be MINE and Only be forever.....

Suddenly His hand gripped by any person..

*You know better*🤭😏

Rohan noticed that person after receiving his strong hands Over his, and slowly slowly kept his eyes on his Black leathered jacket ~ then his collarbone ~ then his sharped jawline showing Arrogant features clearly and finally his bewildered Shiny Hazel Red Eyes...

*Hmm, that's nice*🥳🥳😈😈

Rohan felt Shiver ran down Over his spines, He never met him But He can feel his Creepy Nature in the first meeting!!

Really?!!

*I wish, Nobody meet anyone like this*🤯🤣🤣

FYI, Avneet is dizzy after inhaling small portion of cloroform but thank God, He finally came!!

Avneet can see his Hazels clearly, exactly like what She'd seen over Sid's features.

Avneet slowly lifted her eyes to see his blurry face and recalled his name softly -

.
.
.
Sid, it's you..??

And her eyes blanked after that..

Rohan - So, it's your name, Sid right?!!

Sid Smirked - You Only knew my name but after sometime you'll be surely identify my whole History?!!

Rohan smirked and gave him a confused look- Tell me how?!!

Sid was silent..

Rohan again taunted over his face by putting Avneet in support of near wall.

Rohan smirked - Don't think, I wanted your so called history but you'll actually realize What you'd done to me!!

And He tilted his head to see Sid arrogantly laughing at him - Don't you
Realize, Who am I ?!! Don't tell me you Forget me after that...

Rohan smirks faded into confusion - WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!! I'M NOT..

Sid interrupted - Not give me the explanation of your Jerkish work on that evening but Wait, WHAT IF I'LL TELL YOU THAT I'M THE ONE WHO SAVED THE SAME GIRL THAT NIGHT FROM YOU, how can Anyone be so Stubborn.. you Creepy Rotten pumpkin with Silly Stubborn nose!!

Rohan eyes widened - YOU'RE That same boy who..

Sid angrily - Yeah!! I'm..

Rohan try to put his dirty hands Over Avneet but Sid kicked him so badly that he fall on ground with a High echoed sound.

Rohan tried to come into normal position but Sid punched him straight in his nose and His nose starts to bleed...

Rohan felt liquid over his lips, He touched it then realized of Blood oozing greatly..

Sid smirked - Rohan?! This is your name recites, I guess?And What you'd said that Something about your history!?! So yeah!! You'd succeeded to make your History very proud After My humble Kicks and punches!! You'll not be surely forget my name, SIDDHARTH NIGAM or Just Psycho Sid!!

PSYCHO FOR MY GIRL, MY AVNEET!!you better be indentified My history correctly, Don't you?!!

Rohan's Anger is going out of control but He falls again and again...