Chapter_16

Do Vomment

Avneet's pov_

I'm worried for Sid, How will I manage to talk with...with that jerk Rohan. I can't, but I've to...

I literally scared of Rohan and I don't know, If He'll kill me at that very moment then what will happen!!

Jai is asking for any blood donor at counter but we both are in a big vein.

***

Avneet went to the main door when She gotta a hit by an Stranger.

Avneet - Sorry...

Strager was non other than Rohan!!

I don't know, If he'll try to kill Sid but let's check.

Avneet - I'm sorry....I've to go very urgent....please keep peace in you.

Rohan hiding his face by his Hoodie Cap.

Rohan - Its Ok, You go....

Avneet fake smiled for his sake then ran towards Car to approach Rohan.

When She's in between of her Roadway, Suddenly Jai Called her.

Jai - Avneet, Whre you're, I'm happy that Blood donor is going to Give Sid her Blood, Which is O-ve !! CAN YOU BELIEVE.

Avneet stopped Car in hurry

Avneet- who's she?!! Is We know her..

Jai - We don't but She's donating blood for Sid.

Jai eyes wetted by his statement.

*****

Avneet turned her way towards Hospital Where all Were present with Bluebutterflies, Balckbeuties, Brokenhead, Bigtroublers...all of them.

Riyaz got a great chance and He hugged Avneet in sudden and All are shocked!!

Avneet - Keep distance Riyaz, I'm going to see My Sid..

Riyaz heart broken by her statement. 💔💔

Blackbeuties are Giving them Furrowed look after seeing Riyaz like that.

All right, You're done girl....Nurse said.

Blood donor is none other than Nishtha !!

She manage to stand by Hospital corridor but Avneet supported Nishtha to sit on the bench.

Avneet was literally crying and crying - You saved Sid right...

Nishtha - Who's Sid??

Avneet - You'd donate your blood to my Sid...Thank you so much...

Avneet hugged Nishtha and Nishtha smiled while patting her head for affection.

Jai - Can I join you Both.

He was literally blushing....

Nishtha - Sorry, But can I go, my Friend is admitted here and I'm suppose to be there.

Avneet- Last time thank you..🥰🥰

Nishtha - Dont thank me, I was going to my Sister's wedding but Suddenly I gotta news of my friend's sickness...That's why I came here to view her....But I think....I've got a chance to donate my blood to Sid, Hope He'll be fine..

Nishtha left Avneet after waving her hands with a great smile.

******

Meanwhile after Operation Rohan was the one who met Sid in the very first, He was hiding self self in Operation theater for a rally long time to attack otlr accomplice his dead plans.