Chapter_2

Avneet is sitting on the bench and pressing her pen into her soft pink lips and thinking of the book she's reading.

All boys are watching her with their greedy eyes, Boys are going besides her to see her clearly for HD view.

Bigtroublers and Brokenheads are coming towards class from corridor.

Sid is confused after seeing that other batch and Senior boys are glued over each other to see any previous thing inside the class!!

Sid - What's going on here?!! Go for your classes..

Senior - You mind your own business, it's our choice what we do!!

Sid - Oh please!! it's my class so please go from here you all cause When "The Siddharth Nigam" will be, that place will automatically comes in his side.

Senior glued his eyes over Sid, And Sid did it too.

After some more time the senior one felt uneasiness in front of Him so he left saying that he'll come soon to see that girl.

All are confused which girl they're talking cause Bluebutterflies are absent today and nobody in class is that attractive to attract other batch boys.

Sid - What rubbish of them, We haven't any beautiful aura around our class so how can they see here?!! It's stupidity!!

Sid came inside the door to the bunch boys roaming around Avneet.

Riyaz - Avneet, Why you're reading this silly books over and over again. Let's go for Art class now. You know I'm good in painting.

Avneet - No wait I'm coming, you go, I'll be there.

Riyaz - Avneet!! I can't let you leave here alone into the bunch of fattish boys. I'm sorry but I'll only go if you'll come with me.

Avneet thinks and then Looked around to see that Psycho Sid glaring her like DON'T GO WITH THAT BROKENHEAD RIYAZ!!

Avneet - OK, if you're insisting me then wait I'm arranging for my colours.

Riyaz hold her hand, Avneet looked over Riyaz to know the reason.

Avneet - Any problem Riyaz??!

Riyaz - Don't punish your hands for this small works, come with with me, Tushar will take it to class, right Tushar.

Tushar rolled his eyes in attitude - Don't tell me this type of small works, it's hurt my feelings Riyaz.

Avneet - Don't worry guys, it'll be OK to handle this.

Tushar - Hey don't say like that Avneet, i can handle it, let's go for Art class.

Brokenheads went for Art class.

Riyaz hits Sid's shoulder to show him disrespectful attitude towards him.

Sid shrugged his so called attitude over floor.

Jai - Avneet is my sister, how can she join our enemy?!

Sid - Stay calm Jai, I've an plan to show them their places, and Avneet will be surely skip them for their work.

Jai - What's the plan Sid!!

Sid - it'll be more fun if you'll see it in certain.

DJ and Lucky were fighting with Other class boys.

Sid - Hey what you're doing guys!! Stop it and come with me, It's my order!!

Lucky - Sid, We'll not surely letting them to escape!! They're talking rubbish about Avneet.