Chapter_10

Sid - Avneet, Will you're not be Going to Break this Shit Hug!!

Avneet is totally deafed and not hearing anything else, Just Sid...Sid...Sid.....

*Awww!!!*❤❤

*Awww!!!*❤❤

Jai and others left that place as told by Sid...

Sid in low tone - Avneet, it's Really Disgusting, You're jerking my mind off and Damaging my Brand new Shirt with your Terrific hug!!!

You're hearing anything or not, Just stay out of me, Girl!!

Avneet - Hmm....😊😊

Sid pushed her so hardly that Avneet falls onto Bed and Sid wasn't in the mood of jokes here?!!

Sid - Shameless Gurrl!! How can you pull me for that freaking crazy HUG, It's just the most big EWWW for my life!!

Avneet shocked by his heart threatening words 💔💔

Avneet - Don't say like that Sid, What happened in few minutes, You changed your behavior towards me..

Sid pulled her arms strongly by putting disliked looks towards Her face.

Sid - I'd only save you because I don't want anyone else near you, Understand!!

Avneet - I don't understand what you're talking about, it's too confusing??

Sid - OK fine...

Sid looses his strong grips then by moving his head towards door.

Avneet can only see his back when Sid told her - Don't think, I'm in anyway liking or loving you but I saved you Cause I don't won't my Bestfreind get hurted by your Dumped and Silly works...

Avneet - What Silly works?!!

Sid - Oh Come on!! You think that You're the most pretty girl in Mumbai Who can Trap Rich or Smart boys to fulfill your needs....

Avneet - What you...

Sid continuous - What you What...I know sweetheart, You're just same as me, Only make Self Couple for Attention or Greed!!

Avneet's Felt water touched Her Cheeks like an waterfall. 😭😭

Sid smirked - And By the way, Rohan wasn't wrong here, If you're indicating the sign of More than you know what I'm trying to say... Then any boy will force you to...

Avneet - I thought, You're not that bad, But you don't realize, how you broke my heart fully, You're such a Dirty minded and Greedy Jerk only using Jannat for Attention and Greed !!!

You're So....So...Cheap or I must say cheapest Person around me!!😭

Sid - Sweetheart!! I'm not the cheapest But The Worst here!!