Chapter_14

Sid - DON'T YOU DARE TO LOOK AT MY PRINCESS!!

Riyaz wasn't sure He's gonna live or Dead So He Only moving his head in NO.

When Car is going to move for Parking, Ashi Ordered Anushka to stop for Seconds.

Ashi Left from Car and Car went towards Parking.

Ashi Is looking Sid Unknowingly and Watching his Each and Single movement to Know him more.

Sid - SAY SOMETHING DAMMIT,WHY BEFORE YOU'RE CHALLENGING ME RIYAZ AND NOW DON'T MAKING ANY SINGLE WORD!!

Riyaz -..........

Ashi furrowed her one Eyebrows and Pouted her Lips by Touching Sid's Shoulder.

Sid Without Giving Her a shit, Shrugged off her Presence in Wetted Mud. 😂😂

Rain started to pour Heavily.

Sid punched Riyaz more and more until He became Unconcious and Fall on Ground.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

.....................

Avneet came from behind and Tapped Tushar's Shoulder and Found him with Red and Black wounds.

Avneet - What happened Tushar, How this happened Tushar, Who gave you this wounds?!!

Tushar - Your Creepy and BullShit Boyfriend done All this. And you know He's Definitely gonna be Riyaz in Hell (Here heaven is not Suitable for Riyaz So)😂😂

Avneet Ran towards Sid and View Riyaz For Awhile.

Her Body gets Thousand Chills One after One!!

Riyaz Is in Groud and Sid is Kicking him Hardly.

Avneet - Sid, Leave Him!!

Ashi interrupted - Who the Hell are you Resisting My Love not To Fight with Him!!

Sidneet Turned Their Faces and In a Big Confusion.

Sidneet - WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!! 😂😂

**************************************************

Riyaz is in School Clinic Where His Gang Go for Visiting him.

In Classroom _

All Were Watching Sid and Avneet Seriously and Intensely.

Avneet - I'd Brought you this First Aid Box, Now Take this Box and Fix your Wounds.

Sid - Uhm....Can you Do this For me??

Avneet in widened Eyes - Hey, I'm Not Interested to do So, take this Shity Box and....

Suddenly Sid Grabbed Her Hand and Pull her Closer.

Sid - I'm not Requesting you, It's my Order!! Now Open the Box and Heal my Wounds.

Avneet - I'm not Interested!!

Sid Glares all students to Say something and All Understood.

All Students - Avneet, Please Let his Order be Done, Are you not Looking towards his Wounds with Blood Oozing greatly.

Avneet See his Wound Slightly and Avneet Forehead Told Sid that She Is Worrying.

Sid in pain - OUCHH!!

Avneet worrily - Now, Don't make your Move for Inches, I'm...I'm Going to Clean your Bloodstains with Cotton balls.

Avneet get Busy in Cleaning and Creaming over the Skin when Someone came And Pushed Avneet and Confronted Hers.