Chapter_1

Avneet is having bathe before she leaves her House for her New School "Royal Emperor Highschool" with his Loving brother Jai who suggested to join it.

When someone came into their housedoor and started to, BANG out loud, SO LOUD THAT ANYBODY CAN HEAR IT from a far distance though.

Avneet is taking bath so she Asked Jai to look through peephole.

Jai did as told by his Beautiful Sister.

And He found his Addorable Buddies Lucky And Sid they're [Jai and Lucky] smiling enourmously. Jai took them inside his house.

Sid was Searching for Her with a Bored eyes.

Avneet - Who is outside Jai?! I can feel bad waves here.

Jai winked Over his gang after saying - Sid hasn't came here, so don't worry.

Sid Smirked then Laugh Hilariously - You're Right Jai!! I'm not Here!!

Avneet's Heart Thumped when She recognized His Terrible and Husky voice!!

Avneet bathed hurrily because She Already set her Mind that it's not safe to assume that Sid is not going to check in her bedroom!!

Instead of going his Gang, Sid Lie them and Came to peep To Look on Avneet!!

So she came outside. Though, Siddharth came inside the room in same motion. Assumption became coincidentally truth!!

Avneet's Body is wrapped by White towel and Drying Her hair With Blow Drier.

Sid came inside by Closing the door with a lock!!

He turned slowly and Hide under the Sofa.

Avneet - I know his bad nature so clearly. Thanks to my mind who alert me, Thank God!! That Pshyco Jerk Couldn't make a way Towards my Room.

Avneet's strucked over idea that She'd only Close the door, not Locked it!!

She ran towards Door and Relief After Realizing It's Lock?!!

How can even??Anyways Where's my Dress??!

She Jumped Over Wardrobe and Looking for Dress when Sid came Behind and Back Hugged her Tightly!!

Avneet's Eyes went Wide, She tried to Free herself But Almost feel Dizzy.

She Can Smell His Arrogant Body Aroma that She Knew Soon that HE'S NONE ANOTHER THAN THAT HELL CREEPY SID!!

Avneet wiped her Eyes with tears - Please Leave me!! I'll Not Even try to tell this incident to Jai!! If He'll know your Bad intention Towards me then He'll Literally kick your Ass....

Sid turned her to see Her Gorgeous face Fully and Warned her in harsh and crumpy voice - How dare you to say like that?!! I'm not interested to look over you poor girl.