Chapter_4

Riyaz wasn't hearing the sound of Avneet after turning his way towards Jannat's house!!

He's too focus to save her from Sid!!

On the other side Jannat is doing makeup and nail painting as she do most of the time.

Call from Riyaz came_

Riyaz - Hey!! Jaan, is You're in your house?! 'Cause I'm coming urgently.

Jannat wasn't aware of Sid's arrival. He'd reached at Jannat's room!!

Sid reached over her backside and brushed her hairs with his fingers.

Jannat - Riyaz? It's you!!

And phone cutted!!

Riyaz - Oh God!! That stupid head cut my call!!

He accelerates his speed and somehow control himself its break but then...

Without lefting the bike outside her house, He speeded his speed and blast the main door with his bike and started searching for her!!

He searched all the possible places but all efforts goes waste.

Jannat is not anywhere!!!

Someone calls Riyaz.

Riyaz - My mind is off!! Put your call in end otherwise you'll be...

Avneet - Riyaz....Chilll... It's me Avneet.

Riyaz apologized - Oh it's you!! Sorry for sudden outburst onto you.

Avneet in worried tone - Tell me?! How's that girl Jannat? Is she alright?!

Riyaz - Sorry, Avneet but can I call you later..

Avneet fake smiled and then cutted his phone after saying take care of self.

**************************************

Avneet reached her house when Someone calls her from behind - Hey Sweetheart.

Avneet is knowing his voice very prominently but refused her mind to won't think of that Crazy!!!

Avneet turned her head found none another than Sid!!

How he came here, What happened to Jannat, Is He finished her life forever?!!

For next update wait!!

...Till then

......

......

I'm just kidding!!

Now don't give a glares to me....

Avneet jumped over the couch and looking for Jannat.

Sid came closer to hers, Avneet shrunken in her area on couch and Sid covered her by his enormous big hands after pinning her onto Small couch.

Avneet in low voice - Where is Jannat?!! What had you done to hers. I'm telling you that If Riyaz will know and reach here then You'll be finished in seconds?!!

Sid deepened his eyes over Avneet.

After then anything dropped over floor.

Avneet and Sid looked over floor and then Jannat.

Jannat is folded her hands over chest and glaring towards Sid!!

Sid - Anything wrong!!

Jannat - Where You'd brought me and who's that girl, Sid!!

Sid smirked - Nothing important girl, This house is hers and She's the owner of this house.

Avneet - Anyone tell me, What's going on and Who's that girl??

Jannat - Oh come on, Don't you think, I'm Sid's GIRLFRIEND!!

Avneet's felt dropped her soul in hers imaginary dark blackhole.

Avneet shocked of words then asked a one more time to clear her doubt.

Avneet - Maybe I'd heard wrong, You know sometimes my hearing ability become deaf....

Jannat interrupted hers - Deaf, Oh come on, Don't trick me, It's really amazing to became his Girl again!! I just love him so much.

Sid smirked and smiled towards Jannat -
Jaan, Don't tell her about our relationship otherwise She'll be probably
kill herself at this moment.

Avneet - Don't play with me, I'm not fool, Tell me Who's she?

Jannat - Sorry, I hadn't told you, I'm Jannat, Now again Official Girlfriend of Siddharth.

Avneet in great shock - And What about Riyaz then...?!!

Jannat laughed so hard of her question and then told Avneet that She left him alone.

Avneet - YOU DITCHED HIM!!

Jannat - Maybe or I would say yes.

Avneet standed in her straight then ask her softly - Don't say any words now opposes of Riyaz.

Jannat - Oh please, He's just a nice cute guy but Sid is Boyfriend material, If any girl wanted to choose over Sid and Riyaz then...

Avneet cutted hers- She'll choose Ofcourse Riyaz!!

You know He's much more better than this Pshyco jerk Sid!!

Jannat - How dare you to say this things about Sid!!

Sid can't resist his Anger and frustration comes out over Avneet.

Poor Avneet..😭

Sid - Keep shut your big Mouth!!!

Avneet can feel He's too rude over hers.

Then after Sidjaan leave that place and went for ride on bike.

Avneet calls to Riyaz and told everything about them and Riyaz gets heartthrob.

**************************************************

Avneet is waiting for Riyaz _

And Finally he came to her house and Avneet can feel he's not in sense.

Avneet stood in front of him and asked to sit with her.

Riyaz wasn't hearing anything.

Avneet came closer and touched his shoulder for gesture.

Suddenly Riyaz hugged her tightly and started to cry more and more.

Avneet eyes widened by his sudden hug but then hug him too to give him company.

And by the way Riyaz is literally crying, This is not his crocodile tears!!!

**************************************************

Authoress note_

Do Comments and Vote!! If you like...

For readers I'm telling you this story has much more complex and Eww or aww moment too but after reading comments.....

I'm telling you all that this is Not Riyaz and Avneet ff But our beloved couple #SIDNEET....

I'm not going to express more on that but story has rollercoaster rides so keep updated yourself..

LMAO I'm telling you purely that this story has stronger script with important Moments so please cooperate with it.