Chapter_17

It's now evening time when Sid is sitting in Park Bench looking downward to see some ants are going in their house with some bits of sugar.

He smiled unknowingly afterwhile looking over other side to see Any Girl Holding Cycle with some Cottoncandies, She gave Cottoncandies to Children who're jumping to take it for free!!

She's smiling and her half face can be seen Glittering the evening with her eyes.

Sid adjusted his eyesight and found her the same girl who's fighting with him in the morning.

Sid - Avneet??

Sid wasn't even holding his eyes back from hers when Someone came from behind and hugged Avneet tightly.

Sid's jawline Tightened and He Suddenly strated to Heavily walked towards Avneet and him.

He is really gotta angry when He's just half Distance afar.

He get Sudden Cold over his tracks because the boy revealed as his Bestfriend Jai.

He turned himself to hide his face.

Sid Spare to look them one more time and found himself heartthrob and Broken.

Avneet smiled and kissed on Jai's cheek. Sid eyes widened and Some tears fell down over his Cheeks.

Sid left Both them alone.

Avneet - Jai, What's the matter you are showing so much love to your so called Sister, What's new??

Jai - Sorry for Morning Avneet, I've to ask you about can we go for Party tonight!!

Avneet - Yeah.....By the way, Where and who's party?

Jai blushed - She's Nishtha....you know her.

Avneet smirked - You fastforward!! How you get invited by hers!!

Jai - You know, I searched her Instagram and luckily found her then we DM each other and in surprise Her BIRTHDAY is laid on 11 November and you know party is tonight!! and She told me to take all the friends with me because She's alone tonight and managing to make her BIRTHDAY grand!!

Avneet - So we're going.

Jai - Sorry......

Avneet - Don't mind about morning Jai, I'd already forgave you.

Jai - No, This sorry is for because I'd already invited my whole Gang in this party plus Ashi is too coming at our place......So......You're going to beat me...

Avneet wilderly - Ya sure, Why not!!

And She started to Beat him Forcefully..🤣🤣

*You'done nice job Jai*

------------------------------------------------------------

It's Dark evening now when Jai Calls Sid for Coming soon.

Sid - I'll come in my own time Jai, I've other works to finish, Can I talk to you later....(Sid is upset)

Jai worried - Hey Sid..You sounds low....What's the matter....Is Rohan Hit you or Ashi ditched you(He was Smirking while say the last sentence)

Sid - Hey....You wanted to get some kicks Jai!! Deny call and Leave me alone....I'll be in time.....don't worry...

Suddenly Avneet came and Asked Jai.

Avneet - Jai, Can you please tell me, Which Dress can i Wear, This pink dress you gave me or This one...

Sid -.....................