Chapter_6

Authoress Note_💖💖

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

My heart fluttered after achieving 1K views literally very soon to achieve 1k I guess I mean I have no words to say more further...

Thankyou All who's supporting and commenting me to encourage.

Who's fluently commenting me, tell me your names, I'll put your names on next chapter.

*Profile Name before completing my next chapter*

**************************************************
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I have Published my new story for Sidneetians Who are searching for Unique love story of Sidneet!!

Story is about VAMPIRE AND HUMAN!!

Story name is _ "VAMPIRE'S PET"

PLEASE CHECK IT , LITERALLY I'M GOING ROCK ON THAT STORY TOO!!

*Imma sounds mad*😜

************************************************************************

Avneet literally started cry by his so hatred nature.

Sid in Shock - Don't Cry Avneet!! I hadn't beat you or even touched, So stop releasing your crocodile tears!!

Avneet - What just you said.

Sid - Lol, She's deaf I guess.

Jannat came hurrily and Stopped Sid for more dramas But I think He's enjoying the seens.

Jannat dragged him and told him not to give her more attention.

Avneet - I want it too!!

Avneet went for classes by wiping her eyes.

Jannat angrily - Sid, She's having point, Why just you don't tell All that we're together now!!

Sid in amusement - You have to say only that much, not any other arguments!! [ Sid wasn't believing ].

Jannat was confused - Ahmm.. Only that much??

Sid - I mean, What about the statement of mine to conclude that Avneet is mine!! You've no objections!!

Jannat in embarrassment - Sorry, I forgot to say.

Sid taunted - You're really my Official Girlfriend, not caring about any important information ONLY THE ANNOUNCEMENT!! WOW!!

I think You wanted to Show off Your Position in my life, not interested whatever I do and it HURTS!!

Sid left that place with His heavy words.

Jannat Dumbly - I'm confused, What happened and what I'd to say, Sometimes Sid can't understand my feelings.

Arishfa agreed - You're right, Girl!!

************************************

Sid is going for make a announcement for Secret Talent Show which is going to happen in their School.

In part 1 we had been heard about Avneet saying- I'll participate in that (Singing) Competition and take $20000 winning price for Jai's sake.

I know 20000 is not that big amount as compared to many fellow rich braits but the honour to make self that much liable to earn this money with their talent.

Not by Parents' earnings, Anyways.

Sid is going through corridor When Riyaz came with his so called or I must say that So Cold!! Gang...

What was that gang's name, which sounds like, any Idea??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I remembered now!!

Something like Blackheads!!

*Sorry Brokenheads*🤣🤣

Riyaz laughed as looking towards his gang then after Sid.

Riyaz - Hey guys!! You know about Harsh?!!

Rahul - Oh that boy!! Oh Godd.. How can we Forget him, He's the most favorite bully of us at primary school, I guess..??

Tushar devilishly - Hey , You remember about his Christmas gift from Riyaz.

Sid with his Gorgeous anger personality - I heard so many jokes here!! Now just mute your silly PJ's otherwise...

By saying it individual for more impact.

I. WILL. KILL. YOU.!!

Riyaz smirked then said- I must've to say, You're going to feel same as that poor boy Harsh, I mean, I like the sound as"Poor little Crept mind Sid".

Sid grabbed his collar with his smirks saying- You never know, who's watching your real self behind you.

Riyaz frightened of Sid's words , He's only afraid to be indentified by Avneet of his real side..

Riyaz slowly tilted his head and found....

Nobody, I mean, literally NOBODY !!

Sid smirked- I think, You're searching for your dreamgirl behind you, don't you.

Riyaz - Whoever the HELL you're talking about, I'm not looking for any girrl.

Sid again smirked then gave him a hint - It's name end with T , Maybe?!!

Riyaz shrugged himself From Sid's grip then said by sluttering - Wh..which gi..uu.rl!!!

Sid confronted him and said - Don't behave foolish at all, I'm talking about
JANNAT!!

Riyaz in low tone, not even heard by any baby ant - I thought He's talking about...

Sid interrupted - Riyaz!! You're sweating and fearing of something, Don't you?!

Riyaz shouted to hide his fear - I'mma not fearing of anything or anyone, Ok Sid!! Now get the hell lost anywhere otherwise you'll kinda be indentified by next highschool Harsh!!

And laughed that much as any pathway going stranger can tell , He's kinda Mental retarded!! 🤣🤣

Sid laughed devilishly - I can see clearly that You're fearing and try to hide your real side to Jannat.

Riyaz - She knows me very clearly even I don't know her that much!!

*Amazed of self and laughed at his self half joke*

Sid in serious tone by kneeling his spines towards front - So you confessing it that you and Jannat aren't broken your relationship since now.

...

Silence..

Riyaz realised his mistake and tries to correct it - You getting it wrong Sid, I meant that we'd broken our relationship but She never forget me anyways because I'm the most terrific handsome and freaking kind of Godgifted Persona!! Don't you see!!

Sid pushed him over floor and half turned his face by smirking over his state...

And Bang!!

I hope you like the chapter for next chapter, turn your page..