⚠️Mature content tigger warning  ⚠️

A month later

"Give me all you got!" Star exclaimed as she took out everyone left and right with her magic.
While she was busy I managed to get to the blind side.
"Not this time Marco!" I tried to quickly get away. However, She grabbed my arm with her velvet rope magic, then proceeded to drag me towards her, flipped me and put her leg on my chest as if I'm a fantastic kill she made.
"Okay everyone finish your training among each other Until 5pm" Star said as I moved out from under her.
"How was I?" She turned to me.
"You were amazing" I patted her shoulder
"Aw a shoulder Pat is all I get outta my boyfriend?" Star put her arms around my neck.
"Of course not" I smiled and leaned into a kiss.
"Ahem" we both turned our heads in annoyance
"Star has some mediation to do now" Glossaryck crossed his arms.
"Shouldn't I have a night off of all night mediation? I'm just gonna fall asleep again" Star pleaded.
"You have to keep going until you're able not to fall asleep" Glossaryck sighed
"Pretty please Glossaryck? Just one night and all day and night tomorrow I'll mediate" Star bargained
"Fine, but I'm holding you to your word" Glossaryck then went out of the training area.
"Okay everyone it is 5pm you're free to do whatever." Star released everyone from training. 
A guy with green eyes and black hair then came up to Star. Something smelled familiar about him.
"I can't whoop your ass captain!" Some guy challenged Star.
"It's on Ethan!" Star then jumped down to him.
"I'll get us some drinks then" I walked out to the cafe.

Through the window I saw them fight.
Star elegantly launched spells at him while countering his attacks.
"Is that all you got?" Star fixed her pony tail as he took a breather.
"Nope" he quickly dropped kicked Star into his arms.
They stared at each other, "uh Ethan this is getting weird"
"Star, just listen. I've missed you so much, I know we only hung out as friends but when you were in that coma I couldn't even see you. That Marco they wouldn't let me see you" he held her hand tightly he begun to lean in to kiss her.
Then Star slapped him.
"Ethan, I already rejected you. I'm with Marco" Star was furious, "how dare you try to use my kindness to your advantage"
Ethan then pushed her down to the floor. I then raced to get over there while using the spying spell.
"W-what are you doing get off of me!" Star yelled but Ethan put his hand over her mouth and began messing with his belt
"No way, I'm not letting him have you. Marco this Marco that. He left you! I love you Star. He can't have you, you'll be mine!"
Star then bit him. As I burst through the doors.
"Ouch! What the hell!" He jumped off of her As he bled. I then held my sword to his neck.
"Who are you?" Star kicked his chest pushing him against the wall.
"No star, his mind is messed up by some drug." I explained.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, someone used a flourish smelling powder on him. That powder makes you act on your most deepest desire. In this situation it's best to," I then took the back end of my sword and hit his head. "It's best to knock them out"
"We don't even have this powder, it doesn't even have a name."
"Which means we have a mole" i grabbed stars hand and kissed it. Relived that I got there on time.
"Marco," she picked my chin up and kissed me. "I love you, so don't worry no one can steal me from you"
I put my head in her lap and hugged her.
"I love you too Star, marry me?" I looked up to her.
"Of course" she said as she ruffled my hair.
I smiled to her, "I guess it's time to handle this situation"
She sighed "it's urgent, too bad moments like these can't last"
We both stood up and stared at each other.
"I do want to marry you Star" I pulled out a string. "This is all I have in placement of a ring"
"It's red, it reminds me of my soulmate" she giggled and kissed my cheek after I tied it on her finger.
"Let's find this mole" she poked my cheek and we went off.