~✨

Marco, he's the only one I want. The only one I desire.
I know I'm sleeping again, I can feel it.
This homey setting I have with Marco is so comforting.
My cheeks began glowing.
"Marco?"
My world crumbled around me as I hear the Real Marcos voice.
"I'm sorry star. I'm so sorry...Star I love you, I don't want any harm to come to you anymore...I will help you Star. I will get you to that revival pod."
"I love you too Marco!" I yelled from my mind prison.
For now I just need to rest, I need to sleep until he gets me to the pods. I want to be able to wake up before hand.

*
Two weeks have past, I want to wake up! I want to hold Marco like he does me.
"Hey Star, long time no see" I turned to see Glossaryck.
"Help me please, glossaryck"
"It be my absolute pleasure, princess" he bowed to me like the sarcastic rat he was.
"How do I wake up?"
"Did you... Dip down?"
"I already know how to dip down"
"Did you go allll the way down?"
"How do I know I'm allll the way down?"
"You'll wake up of course, Star" glossaryck was suddenly eating a meatball sub.
"Okay okay, how does one dip allll the way down?" I sat down in front of him.
"Think about you're last dip down. What was going through your mind."
"How gross your eyeball soup was, and wondering if I was dead."
"Do... do you think I'm dead, star?"
"No, you're with Eclipsa. And her family"
"Why yes indeed! In the Mewni. Where Both butterflies rule. But the kings and queens are trapped. And so am I"
"Then how are you here now?"
"You're mindscape has amazing meatball subs"
"Yeaa I don't think I'm comfortable with you eating in my head" I said as I tried to take away his sub.
"Star! You don't touch another mans meatball sandwich!"
As I fought to take his subway, I felt a weird shift in everything around us.
"You don't eat in another persons mind!" I took away his sandwich and suddenly I was staring at my ceiling.
I turned to the side to meet face to face with a sleeping Marco. He had somewhat of a beard now, I guess he hasn't shaved. Wait a second, am I in my silk gown? I slowly got up, damn that Marco. He changed me in to my pajamas. what a perv.
I stretched myself out a bit and put on a light coat and slippers. I headed out of my room.

I was met with the salty, cold air of the sea. I started walking towards the mapping room, surprisingly no one was out on the deck. I looked out to the ocean only to realize we aren't moving and shields were deployed. Smart move Janna.
I opened the mapping room door.
Speak of the devil.
Janna was sleeping on the mapping room desk, there were maps made by Marco that followed the sanctuary's pop up pattern.
It's going to be here tomorrow.
I walked back out the mapping room.
"Star! There you are!" Marco ran towards me almost knocking me down. We embraced for a while, until her grabbed my face and kissed me. Our cheeks glowed.
"I missed you so so-."
"Star! You're awake! Thank god I thought you were never going to wake up!" Janna came out of the room.
"It's only been two weeks"
"Star, it's been a month." Those words echoed in my head.
"How long did I fight glossaryck for?"
"You were fighting glossaryck?"
"Yea over a meatball sub, he was eatin it in my mind. So rude" I remembered him eating and getting the sauce everywhere.
"When did that dream occur?" Marco asked.
"After my other dream, it was really peaceful." I looked at Marco and then looked away.
"That must've been when she started sleep fighting" Janna added.
"So a couple weeks ago, you started fighting glossaryck" Jackie said.
"Damn glossaryck, how'd he get trapped?"
"I didn't!" Glossaryck suddenly appeared, scaring us all. When I turned to see him he was dressed as a pirate.
"I was just trying to find a meatball sub on this ship" Glossaryck said with his mouth full.
"Ew gross it's- it's all in your beard" Marco pointed out.
"How'd you get out last I've heard and seen you were trapped in a magic blocking realm?" Tom asked.
"Well the thing about those, they are made by people. When that person is thrown off, the realm is thrown off. Like how I appeared outta no where and threw you off causing Janna to lose her meatball sub."
"Wait that's mine?" Janna pointed to what we thought was Glossaryck's sandwich.
"I don't always magically summon my food" Glossaryck said as he finished the sandwich.
"Deep breaths Janna" Tom assured the now furious Janna.
"What's up with Janna banana?"
"Oh well, it looks like Janna is actually three months pregnant. She's far along then anyone thought she was" Glossaryck laughed.
"wait what?" Janna was suddenly not so mad anymore.
"Why do you think you're a little bigger?" Glossaryck floated in front of Marco and I, allowing us to view his... unpleasantness.
Tom and Janna looked to each other.
"We should see a doctor" Tom chuckled a bit.
"Glossaryck, where's my mom and dad?"
"Still in the castle of course. Unless you mean their minds"
"Their minds?"
"Why yes! Their minds are stuck in their own mindscape. A spell used by butterfina."
"Butterfina?"
"Butterfina is a spell that was used against monsters, it made them see things they wanted to see. It's placed on them when they fight the witch. When the magical high commission finally found her dangerous they had her crystallized. And now Somehow she's out and now we're here" Glossaryck finished up his mini history lesson.
"Why does she want me to marry Tom?" I asked.
"Well she's a high ranking demon, wouldn't you want what's seemingly best for your superior." Glossaryck pulled out another sub.
"I thought she was a spell?"
"spell, demon that you summon what's the difference when you're fighting the evil monsters" Glossaryck was now more sarcastic.
"Star, we still need to get you to the well." Marco said.
"She seems fine?" Jackie said as if she's unsure.
"It'll be better to go just in case." Janna said.
"She'll probably regain her magic."
"But she already has, maybe all she needs is a little sip? Star is a endless Well of magical power"Glossaryck spread his legs out once again revealing the unpleasantness.
"Eww glossaryck close your damn legs"
"It's laundry day, all my pants are in the wash" Glossaryck then spun around letting everyone see his... well you know.
"On that note, the well should be popping up sometime soon, so everyone let's get to bed for the rest of the 3 hours until 6am" Marco picked me up bridal style as he commanded everyone. Not that I mind it, I just thought my first mate was running things.