simon's house

it was about 4:20 when simon arrived at harry's house to pick up the latter, ten minutes earlier.
their houses weren't too far away from each other's, maybe like a 5-10 minute drive, harry definitely could have walked it.

they had decided on just ordering food and watching netflix or something - nothing else. simon explained that he lived with one of his friends but he went out most of the time, one of them times being today, so they were fine if anything else was to happen.

"nice house"

"oh yeah? i'd hope so considering how much fucking decorating i've done"

"didn't think you were the decorating sort"

"kind of have to be when you live with someone who does fuck all other than drink and work out"

"sounds like a nice living situation"

"yeah, it really is. having to do all the work by myself"

"be thankful you live with someone, i live on my own"

"aw, do you get lonely?"

"yeah actually simon, i do"

"just give me a call when you do, i won't hesitate to come and give you company"

"i'm sure you wouldn't"

"well you have my number now, i'm always down to come and take care of you"

he winked at harry laughing slightly, receiving an eye roll back but the boy laughing too nonetheless.

simon reached into his pocket to grab his phone and place it on the sofa, before taking his and harry's coats and hanging them both on a coat peg.

"do you want to get domino's?"

"yeah yeah, sure"

they sat down on the couch for a few minutes, browsing through the menu contemplating what to get -
"do not get me a large pizza, there is no way i'm going to eat that all"

"alright, alright a medium one then?"

"yeah and i don't really care what pizza i get as long as it's not pepperoni or pineapple"

"wait wait wait, as long as it's not pepperoni? you don't like pepperoni?"

"what is that a bad thing? i just don't like the way they taste"

"you're a right weirdo"

"ah thanks, i really appreciate it"

"yeah, you're welcome, i'll just get you a plain cheese and tomato one - you know, the boring kind?"

"are you calling me boring?"

"i might just be"

"i literally wanked myself off on facetime to you like two days ago, did you forget or something"