the day after

simon opened his eyes, noticing him and harry were spooning - literally spooning - and a really uncomfortable boner.
he removed his arm from around harry and reached over to find his phone,
once he found it he picked it up and checked the time
12:32pm.

the sudden movements from his end caused the smaller boy to stir awake, struggling to open his eyes and face simon.
he rubbed his eyes and began to speak
"what time is it?"

"about half twelve, you alright?"

"i mean my heads banging a bit, but i'm not too bad"

"well that's good then considering how much you drank"

"did i really drink that much?"

"well lets see,"
"you were practically sat on my lap, in the living room"
"so yeah pretty drunk"

"fucking hell, i can only remember beating them at mario kart and just before i went to sleep"

"oh yeah of course you remember that"

simon winked at harry and stood up,
he grabbed a pair of joggers and threw them over to the latter
"can't have you walking around with only my hoodie and your boxers on"

"i'm sure you'd enjoy it"

"fuck yeah i would"

harry forced himself out of simon's bed, putting the joggers on and not bothering to ask for a change of hoodie.
he followed simon into the bathroom, getting one glimpse of his neck and rolling his eyes whilst the other boy laughed at him
"prepare to do more hiding"

"it's not funny, you're not effected by this one bit today"

"well i'm sure if vik noticed the added hickeys, he'd probably take a wild guess and settle on the fact i gave them to you, considering him and jj slept in the same bed last night i'm sure he'd be certain that you hadn't crawled in there at night and got a quick shag of jide"

"that was too much for me to take in"

"awh is poor hazza's head hurting?"
the fake baby voice definitely did not help his god awful headache.

"i'm going to kick you in the balls if you don't shut up"

"and how do you know i'm not into that?"

"do you want to test if you are"

"alright, shutting up"
"though your neck does look really nice"

"oh my god, shut the fuck up"

"woaah woah, you're feisty today"

"my head hurts"

"alright alright, we have like paracetamol or ibuprofen or whatever it is to help headaches in the cupboard"

after pissing and doing whatever they had to do in the bathroom, they made their way to the living room.
harry thanked whatever was holy that jj most likely had a hangover, because based of the two or three times he's met him?
he's loud as fuck.